Is It Wrong For A Guy And Girl To Date?

cute_kaur

well of cors the family wud b the ones sorting things out, but im still at uni so im takin it easy.

and hes like one of these nah u aint gna go out and munch cus u dnt know how they make things.

well the decision is yours to make, none can make it for you. also, does he know what your intentions are grin.gif if he doesnt then this could blow up nicely hurting both you and him

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fink im jus gna stick wit him jus being me best mate.. and wateva happens happens huna.. the whole things jus a headache
ok so thats all good. but have you considered what the guy would say? you can't just pick people and expect everything to workout

penji there is a huge difference between having a friend and having a life partner. you can be friend with someone you whole life but its still not the same as a life partner.

personally i dont think a 22 yr old can make a totally informed decision in these matters. i'm older than that i dont think even i can. blush.gif

veerji i understand what u are sayin.. but the thing i reali dnt want is if my family start sorting out a rishta - they will most likely find sumone - who is a mona, eats meat, enjoys clubbin and drinks and that.. thats jus a main worry..

not that theyd do this on purpose but they trus people to easy.

and im not reali into all that i rather get a buzz from goin to the gurdwara doin simran at 4am. im jus very different from my family.. strange thing is my mates mom always asks me if id be her daughter in law. so now i jus stay out of his area.. lol

koi na, what evas written in me kismat it will happen..

and im not reali into all that i rather get a buzz from goin to the gurdwara doin simran at 4am. im jus very different from my family.. strange thing is my mates mom always asks me if id be her daughter in law. so now i jus stay out of his area.. lol

koi na, what evas written in me kismat it will happen..

good luck to you :TH: i hope everything works out.

o is this the mom of the guy u real good friends with grin.gif if yes then i guess it will workout for the better :wub:

ok you know what ..

after reading all those 3 pages carefully..

seems like you wana get married and settle down basically.. if your 'mate' ready ?

if the answer is yes.. approach him to get married!

cuz u guys are obviously good friends .. so the question now is marriage? if he says yes..

then tell his parents.. ur parents.. and then go from there :TH:

In my View: First of all Let's see how we really feel and define the word "Date"

Cus': Dating, Companionship, friends, Mates, Marriage although interrelated but entirely different steps or stages of human interaction and nothing is bad .... so long you are honest which way you are going.

Why all the Fuss: What religion says....

Religion (Sikhism) is a way to Get to know oneself in it's true form....

Once we realize "Mun to Jott Sarup hain apna mool pachan" our selves....

we will always be clear about who we are with and what names or labels do we assign to....

:-) I wouldn't think too much but follow my heart and just be honest.