Is It Wrong For A Guy And Girl To Date?

cute_kaur

They aint going that way because they know that Panj Pyare will say absolutely NO. You can only have a relationship when you are married. :e:
define relationship. obviously marrying someon you dont know is a very scary thought as well. :wub:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
They aint going that way because they know that Panj Pyare will say absolutely NO. You can only have a relationship when you are married. :e:
define relationship. obviously marrying someon you dont know is a very scary thought as well. :wub:

Arranged marraige would be really weird.

relationship : an emotional or other connection between people, A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other, A romantic or sexual involvement

relationship : an emotional or other connection between people, A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other, A romantic or sexual involvement

k so this is one of those situation where if u do ur scrwed n if u dont ur screwd. i mean cant try to get to know people so you can kinda see whats going on. and arranged marraige is also just as bad. so whats one to do? grin.gif

k so this is one of those situation where if u do ur scrwed n if u dont ur screwd. i mean cant try to get to know people so you can kinda see whats going on. and arranged marraige is also just as bad. so whats one to do? grin.gif

I really am stumped on this question. hmmm.gif : I have no idea what people should do other than live with Wahegurus will and love.

I really am stumped on this question. hmmm.gif : I have no idea what people should do other than live with Wahegurus will and love.
o look at, a question pritam singh doesnt have the answer toooo tongue.gifLOL.gif

anyways, so ur implying arranaged marraige is the way to go? grin.gif

o look at, a question pritam singh doesnt have the answer toooo tongue.gifLOL.gif

anyways, so ur implying arranaged marraige is the way to go? grin.gif

I really dont know what is the best way. They both have pros and cons.

I could yell from not being able to focus my brain on this question.

I cant explain which is better wacko.gif

I guess just wait and find-out what Akal Purakh has written on your forehead about this issue. grin.gif

im 22

and like my family are telling me to find a munda, cus we have had many mishaps in our family.

thing is im like the onli one in my family into sikhi in huge way.

my love will always and forever be wit waheguru..

thing is i see this guy as my best friend, and we're both into sikhi we go to programs together (Sikhi ones that is).

but hes gota be one of the strictst yung singhs that i have come across.

and as for arranged marriges i dnt reali agree wit them i dunna if thats a good thing or bad thing. but all ive eva seen is bad things happen with em.

thing is i see this guy as my best friend, and we're both into sikhi we go to programs together (Sikhi ones that is).

but hes gota be one of the strictst yung singhs that i have come across.

well this is new for me, parents are asking you to go find a munda. hmmm. i dont know what the situation at your home is but i really dont think that a good idea. i mean yes you can kinda say ok i like the way this guy thinks or watever to ur parents but then they should take over from there.

define strict.