Is My Mate Right Or Wrong?

cute_kaur

I just hope she is the very last case like this ever again and Sikh girls learn to not be so wreckless. pray.gif

Bro, theres many more, you won't believe how many!!!! But we cant talk too much about that because then we're being "militant"!!!

Honestly this <admin-profanity filter activated> aint gonna get sorted until the 'Sikh' girls sort themselves out! They're full of <admin-profanity filter activated>! (not all of them, i mean the ones who do this). I knew this girl at college she sat there giving me all this crap that how she knows its wrong to check Muslims, I find out a month later she's fasting coz her Muslim boyfriend told her to!!!!! These kuriya are so chulaak!! Lying cow!!!

I feel sorry for there parents!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh

We as humans have no right in judging no one, only Waheguru Ji has that right, its upto Waheguru Ji if he wants to bring the girl back into his kirpa or not. That only done if the girl from the heart has realised her mistake and truly wants to come back into sikhi. Her brother should think, everyone makes mistakes whether they are reall big or not but we all learn yes she made a big big mistake i would rather die then thinking about converting into any religion but never the less she done it and hopefully she realises now, and for her the next step would be coming back into sikhi and if that was me it would have made me realise what sikhi truly is and would want to become a gursikh. But we all are different individuals and have our own thinkings, best we can do is educate the young youth as best as we can and pray to waheguru these sort of stupidity mistakes will be prevented in the future.

Instead of arguing whether she did right or not she should get support to come back into sikhi cus look guys Waheguru Ji himself has given her the chance to come back into his charan so who are we to stop her?!

Bul chuk maaf

Fateh

I didnt say her family shudnt forgive her. every1 deserves forgiveness.

When she ran off with a muslim man, she had not love for her family and cared not about sikhi.

when she got pregnant and her muslim man left her...she suddenly realised the importance of family and claimed sikhi once again. This was not out of "love" but out of "desperation". forgive her anyway.

We must think about these things, it happens alot.

evil devised plan

Im farmiliar with the many cases of sikh girls with muslim boys. Daughters will behave the way their parents bring them up to behave. But we must not forget the muslim boys that actively seek out and target sikh girls to convert/get pregnant. The families should go after the muslim boy that commits this crime against their daughter also. no point in crying over your daughter being pregnant. i urge every sikh parent to track down these snakes that target their daughters. focus on the muslim preachers that incite them in their speaches.

SOme say, whats the point of this? a muslim converts a girl, and u go after the preacher??

I have no enmity with islam, but WHos the people that hand out rewards of thousands of £ for conversions?

its a diabolical plan to convert sikh girlz and i want every1 to realise that.

they used 2 stand on broadway handing out their bullshiiit leaflets for years. until we stopped them. they used to incite hatred and encourage conversions.

we should educate our daughters not only in sikhi, but also in the diabolical plan that some extreme muslims have to convert sikhs. (and any non muslim)

sat sri akaal

Why do sikh girls realise about coming back to sikhi only after being cheated and after defaming the honour of whole family? why not earlier??

I am really sick of hearing of all these stories......honestly we all need to mend our ways. The reputation of sikhs around the world especially of u.k is not the same anymore of those traditional brave gursikhs and singhnis that we read in history books. But sikhs have come a long way in tarnishing their own image. These days sikhs are known for their eating and drinking capabilities....i don't eat chicken but my mates (muslims) do so whenever some friends visit us and offer me meat i refuse and if they ask for reason i say we r not allowed to eat but ironically such is the reputation of sikhs that nobody believes me that sikhs are not allowed to eat meat coz they say almost all sikhs eat it usually results in debates for me to educate them....and who doesn't know about the legacy of sikh girls in u.k?? I was ashamed to hear in debate in bbc asian nework about conversion and the case of sikh girls was particilarly mentioned ....it's just like sikh girls've developed a stereotype image of going out with almost everyone...look at how they r percieved in asian society today .....but u gotto accept it coz that's truth and on top of it our community seems to be the least bothered........where's the honour? the pride in being a sikh that we usaually rave about???....the truth is that our actions have merely reduced us to paper lions. The money and success have got too much into our heads that we have not progressed in our religous motives apart for constructing palatial gurdwaras and promoting pakhandi sadhs . Look at where we stand in our religious motives...the fight for khalistan, riperian rights, religious status in india? we'r standing nowhere we r still branded hindus...can't believe that. And in media we still rave about our punjabiyat and culture which has become all about drinking and fighting.I can go on and on but....no use.

Sorry for diverting away from topic guys.

This is just frustration creeping out of me.......the frustration of lost identity and pride and it's restoration seems remote at the moment.

Bhul chuk maaf.

who'r we to judge?... we're nobody to STOP sum1 from comin into sikhi... whether or nah they made a mistake, tha's not for us to see... tha's only between them and GOD... nobody has ANY right to 'prevent' someone from bein a Sikh... get ya heads straight...

we act as if we all saints... nah even close.. some people make more mistakes (and more severe ones) then others... buh even then, we are nah to judge that...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

gurfateh,

Well i'm new to this site & the very first view of mine to this post made me very seriously think about your problem.

after reading all the replys to your post and finding people in general have same impression that your mate should accept his sister back to sikhi.

but i think most important question here would be is she ready and metally prepared and most importantly willing to accept sikhi.

we simply cant force any faith on some one. all we can do is that make other person reallise with our good deeds that this could the options she can think of following, of which i think would be not to resist her coming back.

well this is general problem and can happen to anyone. so to accept "his hukam" is best way to calm ones mind of what has happened and is happening, make this realise to ur mate.

surely its difficult to digest the past when it resurfaces, but again "his hukam" philosophy does wonders.

Well on topic of difference between what girls do & what boys do, its senseless debate which never ends. only thing i think anything done good or bad equally applies to both the genders without any bias.

i'm no one to preach, please dont mind if i had been wrong at any place.

all will be well.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waherguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I wanted to ask others that have better knowledge about sikhi than I do about apneh that convert.

The thing is my mates sister left home around 5-6 years ago cause she was supposedly 'in love'

with this muslim guy.My friend and his family tried reali hard to keep her away from him but one

morning when they woke up she was gone.

Well anyway, may mate always said that he was a onli child and lived his life with just him and his mom

his dad became shaheed in 84. So like he's the onli person in his household that takes responsibilty.

Well anyway, his sister turned up on ther doorstep a couple of months ago with a child. And she said that she wanted to come home because she found out that the muslim guy got paid to corvert and have a child.

He wanted to kick her out of the house and not allow her back in cause of all the pain that she put ther mom through. But me and one of my other mate convinced him to let her stay, cause no matter wat at the end of the day she's still his sister and she should look after her.

Well they all living very happily at the moment, with guru ji's kirpa.

But what reali confuses me is that he wont let her come back to sikhi, hes telling her to stay muslim. He says that if she can turn her back sikhi once then she can to it again. But my argument with him is that she wasnt in the correct frame of mind at the time and that she was brain wahsed.

So my question is, if something like this happens to one of our brothers or sisters is it wrong to accept them back into sikhi?

Bhul chuk maaf karna

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh