Confused

Guest hey_all

im relli confused n i aint got an idea of wat i shud do.

i herd some kinda bad stuff bout a close m8 of mine bout wat sum ppl think of the guy n wat he dn in da past. 2 b hnest i aint sure wat i shud do, it liek, shud i tell da guy wat i herd or shud i keep quiet?

da guy has been there 4 me wen i bin depressed n has helped me sooooo much, so it does hurt wen i hear bad stuff bout ma frnd

one part tlls me i shud tll ma m8 wat i herd, n ask is it true. but the other part sez if i do say anything, it cud cause a fight n stuff.

i consider this guy a best frnd, so i aint sure wat m supposd 2 do

can u guys help me out?

fanxxx

Theres always people, no matter how nice and sincere they seem, who have alterior motives and dont like to see another person more successful than themselves.

Approach your friend. If hes a good friend to you, then you shouldnt find it a problem talking to him should you? Give him a chance to give his side of the story.

Dont always take things for face value. If your experience of this guy has been all good, then who cares what other people think? People make mistakes... past is past. What matters is the now and the future. Keep an open mind.

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

i agree.....you should tell him what you've been hearing and ask him if its true....who knows he might be needing help or he might be upset and he might be in the need of a friend...hana? :wub: so i say just go and talk to him about this calmly and just try helping him if that's what he needs......don't be afraid to ask him :wub: i mean that's what friends are for...they help each other out and are always there for each other....well i know True friends are :D take care....bhul chuk maaf

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

• 2 years later...
Guest _Muslim_
GURU NANAK WAS A ......WHAAAATTTT DID YOU SAY :@:@:@ !!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE IT DOWN ,SO ANGRY AT MOMENT, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK OUR VERY HEARTS. VAHEGURU THAN THAN GURU NANAK DEV JI GIVE SOME SUMUTH TO THIS IGNORANT PERSON THING.

I LIVE IN SOUTHALL, LETS TAKE HIM IT FROM THERE IF YOUR NOT JUS GUNA HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.......IM A SINGHNEE ,DAUGHTER OF GURU GOBING SINGH JI, DO NOT ATTACK MY FATHER,

IS IT LOUD AND CLEAR F OR Y O U YYYYEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :loser :jamdoot

MAAAANNNN...SUMMMM PEOPPPLE :@

Peace,

I would like to say that if Guru Nanak preached there is One God, and One God only, then the meaning of the word Muslim is: The one who submits to God or to the Will of God.

But the word Sikh has its origin in the Sanskrit śiṣya "disciple, learner" or śikṣa "instruction. To get a better understanding of Islam, you need to have a clear mind and an open heart. Check out Dr. Zakir Naik on youtube.com, there are alot of people that come to see his talks on the concept of God and even Sikhs come to watch the talks.

GURU NANAK WAS A ......WHAAAATTTT DID YOU SAY :@:@:@ !!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE IT DOWN ,SO ANGRY AT MOMENT, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK OUR VERY HEARTS. VAHEGURU THAN THAN GURU NANAK DEV JI GIVE SOME SUMUTH TO THIS IGNORANT PERSON THING.

I LIVE IN SOUTHALL, LETS TAKE HIM IT FROM THERE IF YOUR NOT JUS GUNA HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.......IM A SINGHNEE ,DAUGHTER OF GURU GOBING SINGH JI, DO NOT ATTACK MY FATHER,

IS IT LOUD AND CLEAR F OR Y O U YYYYEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :loser :jamdoot

MAAAANNNN...SUMMMM PEOPPPLE :@

Peace,

I would like to say that if Guru Nanak preached there is One God, and One God only, then the meaning of the word Muslim is: The one who submits to God or to the Will of God.

But the word Sikh has its origin in the Sanskrit śiṣya "disciple, learner" or śikṣa "instruction. To get a better understanding of Islam, you need to have a clear mind and an open heart. Check out Dr. Zakir Naik on youtube.com, there are alot of people that come to see his talks on the concept of God and even Sikhs come to watch the talks.

What's your point?

To get a better understanding of Islam, you need to have a clear mind and an open heart. Check out Dr. Zakir Naik on youtube.com, there are alot of people that come to see his talks on the concept of God and even Sikhs come to watch the talks.

And he makes a total fool of himself. The guy is a 2-faced m0r0n. When he is in India, he talks sweet about how there are so many similarities between Hinduism and Islam, and how Hindus and Muslims can and should live peacefully. The moment he enters Islamic countries (Middle East or Pakistan), God knows what enters his system. He then starts talking stuff he can't even dare to dream about in India. Just by memorizing verses and page numbers from 20 different religious books can surely make you a scholar, but doesn't certify you as a spiritually uplifted individual. Enjoy his Youtube videos all you want to. Several videos in response to his so-called speeches are also on there, which will prove that he himself at times has no idea what he is on about.

Sorry guys, please carry on with topic. I just needed to respond to this dude who came out of the blues to post something totally off-track.

Just by memorizing verses and page numbers from 20 different religious books can surely make you a scholar, but doesn't certify you as a spiritually uplifted individual.

In Asa Di // Guru ji says

sloku mÚ 1 ]

salok ma 1 ||

Salok, First Mehla:

piV piV gfI ldIAih piV piV BrIAih swQ ]

parr parr gaddee ladheeahi parr parr bhareeahi saathh ||

You may read and read loads of books; you may read and study vast multitudes of books.

piV piV byVI pweIAY piV piV gfIAih Kwq ]

parr parr baerree paaeeai parr parr gaddeeahi khaath ||

You may read and read boat-loads of books; you may read and read and fill pits with them.

pVIAih jyqy brs brs pVIAih jyqy mws ]

parreeahi jaethae baras baras parreeahi jaethae maas ||

You may read them year after year; you may read them as many months are there are.

pVIAY jyqI Awrjw pVIAih jyqy sws ]

parreeai jaethee aarajaa parreeahi jaethae saas ||

You may read them all your life; you may read them with every breath.

nwnk lyKY iek gl horu haumY JKxw JwK ]1]

naanak laekhai eik gal hor houmai jhakhanaa jhaakh ||1||

O Nanak, only one thing is of any account: everything else is useless babbling and idle talk in ego. ||1||

mÚ 1 ]

ma 1 ||

First Mehla:

iliK iliK piVAw ]

likh likh parriaa ||

The more one write and reads,

qyqw kiVAw ]

thaethaa karriaa ||

the more one burns.

bhu qIrQ BivAw ]

bahu theerathh bhaviaa ||

The more one wanders at sacred shrines of pilgrimage,

qyqo livAw ]

thaetho laviaa ||

the more one talks uselessly.

bhu ByK kIAw dyhI duKu dIAw ]

bahu bhaekh keeaa dhaehee dhukh dheeaa ||

The more one wears religious robes, the more pain he causes his body.

shu vy jIAw Apxw kIAw ]

sahu vae jeeaa apanaa keeaa ||

O my soul, you must endure the consequences of your own actions.

AMnu n KwieAw swdu gvwieAw ]

a(n)n n khaaeiaa saadh gavaaeiaa ||

One who does not eat the corn, misses out on the taste.

bhu duKu pwieAw dUjw BwieAw ]

bahu dhukh paaeiaa dhoojaa bhaaeiaa ||

One obtains great pain, in the love of duality.

bsqR n pihrY ]

basathr n pehirai ||

One who does not wear any clothes,

Aihinis khrY ]

ahinis keharai ||

suffers night and day.

moin ivgUqw ]

mon vigoothaa ||

Through silence, he is ruined.

ikau jwgY gur ibnu sUqw ]

kio jaagai gur bin soothaa ||

How can the sleeping one be awakened without the Guru?

pg aupyqwxw ]

pag oupaethaanaa ||

One who goes barefoot

Apxw kIAw kmwxw ]

apanaa keeaa kamaanaa ||

suffers by his own actions.

Alu mlu KweI isir CweI pweI ]

al mal khaaee sir shhaaee paaee ||

One who eats filth and throws ashes on his head

mUriK AMDY piq gvweI ]

moorakh a(n)dhhai path gavaaee ||

the blind fool loses his honor.

ivxu nwvY ikCu Qwie n pweI ]

vin naavai kishh thhaae n paaee ||

Without the Name, nothing is of any use.

rhY bybwxI mVI mswxI ]

rehai baebaanee marree masaanee ||

One who lives in the wilderness, in cemetaries and cremation grounds

AMDu n jwxY iPir pCuqwxI ]

a(n)dhh n jaanai fir pashhuthaanee ||

- that blind man does not know the Lord; he regrets and repents in the end.

siqguru Byty so suKu pwey ]

sathigur bhaettae so sukh paaeae ||

One who meets the True Guru finds peace.

hir kw nwmu mMin vswey ]

har kaa naam ma(n)n vasaaeae ||

He enshrines the Name of the Lord in his mind.

nwnk ndir kry so pwey ]

naanak nadhar karae so paaeae ||

O Nanak, when the Lord grants His Grace, He is obtained.

Aws AMdysy qy inhkyvlu haumY sbid jlwey ]2]

aas a(n)dhaesae thae nihakaeval houmai sabadh jalaaeae ||2||

He becomes free of hope and fear, and burns away his ego with the Word of the Shabad. ||2||