Dasam Granth Bani?

Guest dumbo

i have a question about banis from dasam granth like chandi di vaar? i have heard u shouldnt do em cuz u mite not be able to handel em or sumink and stuff like the demi god changi will punish u or shaheed signhs will etc....??

sounds abit over the top 2 me?

veerji/phenji i would say this. as a sikh our guru is guru granth sahib jee. so we should really try to understand what guruji is saying before moving onto other scriptures.

also, these kind of claims from people undermine the power of guru granth sahib jee. i mean you never hear that if you do so much paath you would go crazy and not be able to handle it.

i heard that as well so i posed the question to a couple of sants. they all said the same thing that all bani in dasam granth is bir rass bani and their is no difference in reading the jaap sahib and akal ustat that you get from chandi di vaar or shaster naam mala. it is all bani of maharaj.

but remember, we need to control that bir rass. so we must do kamai of guru shabad before taking on bir raas. if we dont then this bir rass with wreack havoc.

this is also reflected in our nitenem. dasam pita's bani has Japji and anand sahib on the sides.

What about that sakhi that talked about when a girl tried to talk with Guru Gobind Singh ji , but wasn't successfull in "trapping" him, and then she becmae a sadhu (pundit, etc) to gain interest as she would be tlaked to for being so spiritual, etc and then Guru ji , found out and i guess that was one expeirene that lead to writing wiles of women?

i have no idea, just asking khalsa fauj and khalistani to clear things up.

I have heard from people who have analysed dasam granth that there are such things in dasam granth bani that are really disgusting ...... and by the way how can a guru write such things who had such a high character and who once himself took roop of a security guard in order to protect his disciple joga singh from going astray(to a prostitute).....in my previous post i didn't just blame bahman blindly in order to cover up the issue but that's truth.... there's another incident when bahman tried to pragat devi but couldn't and when guruji asked him why didn't devi give darshan he cleverly said that devi would only be pragat if some holy person would sacrifice himself thinking that just like his father guru teg bahadur ji guru gobind singh ji would also sacrifice himself and that would serve his purpose as well but guru ji was all knowing and said you are bahman who can be more holy than you??? so the bahman fled away....so bahman has never accepted sikhi gleefully coz it directly condemns hinduism and it's blind rituals and gurbani has also rejected as bahman being supreme, ganga ishnan, janeo, fasting and also labelled hindu andha in tuk "ihMdU AMn@w qurkU kwxw ]

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

hindoo anHaa turkoo kaanaa.

duhW qy igAwnI isAwxw ]

The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them.

duhaaN tay gi-aanee si-aanaa.

if we look at past bahman has always been enemy of sikhi right from the time of sri guru nanak dev ji when prior to his wedding guru nanak devji was delibrately made to sit near a crooked decaying mud-wall which was about to fall. The idea was to bury Guru Nanak Dev Ji under the mud wall by giving it a little push which gives the evidence that bahman's enemity with sikhi started centuries ago...it's just a matter of fact that bahman at that time didn't get enough opportunities and today when is in power is showing his true colours and is hell bent on eliminating sikhi

Back to topic i would just say guys he was Guru gobind singh ji not muhammad that would talk about virgins and young boys. It's only bahman's tricks that have and continue to decieve us even today.

For more info on confusion about dasam granth check this link:

http://www.sikhmarg.com/english/dasm-b.html

KFI! I know what you are talking about.

It is about Anoop Kaur. She wasn't a prostitute as stated in Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth story differs from

the Sakhi one.

According to the Sakhi, Anoop Kaur invited Guru to partake in langar like we calls Singhs now. So Guru Ji

and singhs went to partake is langar. Anoop Kaur was young. Anoop Kaur said to Guru Ji that she wanted a

son just like Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru Ji told her that if she wants a son like her, she can accept him as

her son. She felt ashamed and never asked that question again.

j

On the other hand, in Dasam Granth. This story is written in past tense, by 3rd person, refers to Guru Ji as

raja. This story is messed. It says that a woman named Anoop kaur heard about fame of a raja from

Anandpur who was worshipped by Sikhs. She wanted to have sex with the raja. So she paid money to a

follower of raja. Follower's name was Madan Das. He persuaded the raja to learn mantras. So dressed as a

Sadhu so no one recognized him, he went to see Anoop Kaur beliveing that she was a Sadhu. He went at

night to make sure no one recognized him. When he went to the Sadhu (Anoop Kaur), she was dressed as a

male Sadhu. Raja asked Sadhu to teach him mantar. Anoop called said that she would show a miracle first

by changing into a woman. sadhu agreed to see it. Anoop kaur came back out dressed as a woman and

said that she isn't a Sadhu and doesn't teach an mantars. She said she called him to have sex with her so

he should get on the bed. So thinking this, he didn't want to have sex. He told her that he already has a wife

so he isn't goin to have sex with her. Upon saying this, she said that Krishan was also a great Avtar, he didn't

mind having sex with gopis, then why do you have ego? She said if he doesn't agree then she will shout that

he is a chor/thief and get him caught. Then she started shouting chor chor, her brother came running, other

people also came running, raja grabbed the beard of her brother and declared him as chor. He was arrested and taken away. Raja told her that he would have sex with her but first they would intoxicate on liqor, cannabis and poppy husk. When the woman was intoxicated, the raja ran away but before leaving, he left 40 coins for her. While running, the raja forgot his shoes and blanket. Then in the morning, Anoop Kaur was summoned to the court. Raja told her that she shouldn't have done what she did and raja also appologized to her. He also fixed a half yearly pension of 20000 rupees for her.

What are you going to do with the ego? He was thinking that if a girl is born, she will be a prostitute, if a son

is born, he will be a pimp. What will the Sikhs think?

There is some info which i left out, because it was getting too long to type. I will add tha tstuff in later if I get time. Now who says this is Gurbani? Will you read stories like this in Gurudwara? In family? With your sister? If no then why is there no shame and thought when people say this is Gurbani.

This story comes in 2 versions in Tria Chariters. One is in short and other one is long. Chariter #s are 16,21-23.

All I have to say is those who say this is Gurbani are ......

By agreeing to above story the person also agrees that:

1. Guru Ji lied.

2. Got fooled by a prostitue.

3. Wasn't Janee Jaan.

4. Had nervous breakdown.

5. Go scared while preaching others to be fearless.

6. Would have had sex if it wasn't for the fear of child being born.

7. Gave pensions to sluts from hard earned money of Sikhs.

8. Was stuck in jantar mantars but told Sikhs to read Gurbani.

9. Fed drugs to a woman with his hands.

10. Told Sikhs not to grab beard of an enemy but grabbed beard of someone who wasn't even involved.

11. Was at same level as krishan.

12. Got threated by a prostitute.

13. Made mistakes such aas forgetting things.

More can be raised but this is enough.

Which side do people want to choose now? Sant Samaj and this story or Panth Khalsa and not this story.

Thanks For the infomation.

I already knew dasem granth isn't all bani but this is reassuring.