I Declare The Land Of The Pure Khalistan....

Pakandi baba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. I'm with you bro.

who cares if it is 1/6 of the original punjab or whatever. a home is a home. Our people need a homeland.

khalistan, i salute thee.

oh khalistan oh khalistan...LOL, that's canada :wub:

PS: what % of the population of the Azaad Punjab kingdom under khalsa raaj was sikh? Not much people. The majority were muslims and hindus. sikhs were barely maybe 1%. Read history. You don't need every person in khalistan to be a khalsa. It is called diversity. You can't expect everyone and their mama to be on the same spiritual level as someone else.

Is everyone in india Hindu? Is everyone in America england canada a christian?

let the guy hoist the khalsitan flag, don't get all crazy on him. if you wanna get all crazy do it on people who hoist the hindustan flag. tell them we shouldn't hoist the hindustani flag until we all reach the status of mahataama(great soul) gandhi.

If you wanna get picky, be picky with everyone, not just khalistanis.

anyways.....peace.

Yeh u know i'm with u too, we need more spirit and positivity...small amounts of land don't matter, it's still a start! And these thing's dont just happen out of thin air, it took India hundreds of years to b liberated by British Raj and 5o years after independance ppl r still tryin to b liberated, Punjab needs to b liberated/'purified" from within before we shud call for Khali(pure)stan though.

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh singho tay singhnio

If u want Khalistan than go to punjab and try to live their and make ur brothers and sisters there pure gursikhs. I heard a news from punjab abt two of my friends who cut their hair. i feel very bad abt tht. go there and tell them the meaning of sikhi. if u guys know the gurdwara of baba deep singh ji ( shhidan sahib ) in amritsar, there are many meat and alcohol shops in front of that gurdwara. we need to stop them. if we get sucess in making our punjabi brothers and sisters to pure gursikhs than that time is not far when u are going to be known as Khalistanis and there will be the gunj( sound ) of kirtan from every house.

wahegruuuuuu

waheguruuuuu

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

If u want Khalistan than go to punjab and try to live their and make ur brothers and sisters there pure gursikhs. I heard a news from punjab abt two of my friends who cut their hair. i feel very bad abt tht. go there and tell them the meaning of sikhi. if u guys know the gurdwara of baba deep singh ji ( shhidan sahib ) in amritsar, there are many meat and alcohol shops in front of that gurdwara. we need to stop them. if we get sucess in making our punjabi brothers and sisters to pure gursikhs than that time is not far when u are going to be known as Khalistanis and there will be the gunj( sound ) of kirtan from every house.

wahegruuuuuu

waheguruuuuu

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

How is living in Punjab going to get us Khalistan? All the malang anti-khalistani brainwashed fake sikhs are in Punjab or India, they number around 20 million, what have they done for Punjab? If anyone is keeping the fight for Khalsa raj strong, its Sikhs sitting outside in other countries (of which there are probably about 3 million). If anyone supports the shaheeds of khalistan, its sikhs living outside India. If there's anyone giving money to build schools for pinds in punjab and donating money to poor families to get their daughters married its sikhs living outside India. I'm not undermining the fact that there are true gursikhs who are still fighting for sikh rights in India, and there are no words i could use to describe how great the seva is that theyre doing. Not everyone in khalistan would have to be a puran "gursikh", its the sikh ideals and system that would be brought to the forefront and used to help the people of khalistan, neighboring countries and humanity as a whole, we need to remember that.

Everyone needs to play their part whether they live in Punjab or not.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

wahegruuuuuu

waheguruuuuu

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

How is living in Punjab going to get us Khalistan? All the malang anti-khalistani brainwashed fake sikhs are in Punjab or India, they number around 20 million, what have they done for Punjab? If anyone is keeping the fight for Khalsa raj strong, its Sikhs sitting outside in other countries (of which there are probably about 3 million). If anyone supports the shaheeds of khalistan, its sikhs living outside India. If there's anyone giving money to build schools for pinds in punjab and donating money to poor families to get their daughters married its sikhs living outside India. I'm not undermining the fact that there are true gursikhs who are still fighting for sikh rights in India, and there are no words i could use to describe how great the seva is that theyre doing. Not everyone in khalistan would have to be a puran "gursikh", its the sikh ideals and system that would be brought to the forefront and used to help the people of khalistan, neighboring countries and humanity as a whole, we need to remember that.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

veer ji i was saying tht in punjab there are alot of sikhs wheter they all re not chardi kala. we need to teach them the right way. i don't know u understand what i m trying to say or not. that was just an opinion and it is diff for everyone. if i said anything wrong plz forgive me.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fatej

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

wahegruuuuuu

waheguruuuuu

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

veer ji i was saying tht in punjab there are alot of sikhs wheter they all re not chardi kala. we need to teach them the right way. i don't know u understand what i m trying to say or not. that was just an opinion and it is diff for everyone. if i said anything wrong plz forgive me.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fatej

Sorry if i came off hot headed veerji, i just get very frustrated when i look at the situation in Punjab, thats all. But i think sikhs outside and inside india have a responsibility to fight for sikh raj, and im with my sikh brothers and sisters who are fighting for it no matter where theyre from, and will be 'til the end.

please forgive me if i said anything that offended you veerji...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh