How Did You Meet Your Better Half?

sikhness

WJKK WJKF

Admin Ji,

Can you please close or remove this topic from the forum? I didn't think that from the vast matrimonial sites available on the net, especially the ones from sikhi-promoted sites, that sangat would take this post so offesively and to the heart. This wasn't my intention when I started this thread. I just saw FUN in the title of the forum, so I thought that I would post something interesting to talk about, which obviously back-fired. I'm sorry to all those that I've offended by this post. Again, Admin Ji, could you please remove this topic, Thank you.

Bul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji,

Just wondering how you all met the person you're with right now, whether you're married or engaged. Whether by love, arranged, internet, some other way!? Should be some cool stories. We can start with mine.

I met my wife a long time ago when were little kids, but we never hung out or talked, ever. I mean we used to see each other at punjabi class, and gurudwara, indian parties, sikh camps, but never ever talked... I think I said like one sentence to her like 10 years ago. And then one day, we just started talking and one thing led to another, and then finally we got married... It's just weird how the woman i was destined to be with was there the whole time, but I never even knew it.... grin.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WJKK WJKF

Aww, thats cute! But about the better half thing... i aint sure. lol.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Admin Ji,

Can you please close or remove this topic from the forum? I didn't think that from the vast matrimonial sites available on the net, especially the ones from sikhi-promoted sites, that sangat would take this post so offesively and to the heart. This wasn't my intention when I started this thread. I just saw FUN in the title of the forum, so I thought that I would post something interesting to talk about, which obviously back-fired. I'm sorry to all those that I've offended by this post. Again, Admin Ji, could you please remove this topic, Thank you.

Bul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

What wrong with people again? Talkk about being paranoid eh, chill out relax. Sikhness your thread is fine and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

My story is I am 30 and I am married, I was married 3 years ago and I met my bride through relatives and I was married in India, Delhi. We exchanged emails and conversations on the phone and we thought after several months that it was meant to be, so we got married.

:TH:

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

Aaho.. there is nthg wrong wid this thread 22 ji . Its in the FUN section, so shun the paranoia and have some fun folks .

I havent met any girl who can be understood :D all are KAMLIYAN LOL.gif ( did i just invite trouble ?) ..who cares :D

GURU ANG SANG !!!