Awesome Shirt

Guest Narinder Singh

Guest Narinder Singh

Wait till some RSS guy comes up with same t shirt portraying santji and then we will start shouting. This t shirt didnt look funny to me. The old lady did terrible thing and was punished for it. A sikh wearing it shows his hatred for dead person and the level of gursikh jeevan they have. I'll rather spend my money over better things and cause.

Dude, lighten up, no one's forcing u to wear it.

I'm sure u dont throw this big of a fit when the Indian media portrays all Sikhs fighting for freedom as "terrorists". And these very people you're so afraid of offending have been disrespecting Sant ji for the last 25 years, where have u been buddy???

They've mocked us in media and films for how long now? They disrespect our kakkars and disrespect gurbani, yet you're offended by a shirt that rips on the very witch responsible for killing thousands of our sikh brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children and destroying our home of all homes Sri Darbar Sahib?

Btw, where do u reside?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who made that grin.gif

eh cant wear that in india now can you

cant you???

I want to wear some khalistani tops next time im in India

well to be politically correct, yes you can. BUT be prepared to get chittar from the desi police or worse goto jail. yes thats true.

Wait till some RSS guy comes up with same t shirt portraying santji and then we will start shouting. This t shirt didnt look funny to me. The old lady did terrible thing and was punished for it. A sikh wearing it shows his hatred for dead person and the level of gursikh jeevan they have. I'll rather spend my money over better things and cause.

heyyyyyyy

i dnt know who is RSS guy in this forum??

plz lemme know also grin.gif

Dude, lighten up, no one's forcing u to wear it.

I'm sure u dont throw this big of a fit when the Indian media portrays all Sikhs fighting for freedom as "terrorists". And these very people you're so afraid of offending have been disrespecting Sant ji for the last 25 years, where have u been buddy???

They've mocked us in media and films for how long now? They disrespect our kakkars and disrespect gurbani, yet you're offended by a shirt that rips on the very witch responsible for killing thousands of our sikh brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children and destroying our home of all homes Sri Darbar Sahib?

Btw, where do u reside?

Veerji, if i am objecting to that shirt it does not mean i am not hurt by the hardships sikhs are facing worldwide. If Indian media discredits, distorts and maligns the image of sikh freedom fighters, we need to counter it with right parchar. Bringing out racist shirts is simply playing in their hands. I simply wanted to give message that in present day we are loosing the bigger picture of sikhi and going off track. We satisfy our egos by bashing dead people, and doing other useless stuff whereas NO ONE has guts to stand in front of the likes of badals and our gurudwara committe members, who are eating away sikhi.

I personally feel that we ought to teach our children the message of love for all GOD's creations (Na Ko beri, nahi begana) rather than start feeding them mindless hatred. MOreover bringing out such tshirts will not end mocking of sikhs in media and films. Infact it is just a tactic to increase sales for the company.

I dont intend to get into any argument over this with you. We all are entitled to our own views. I intend to follow the example set by Bhai Ghanaiya to build my sikhi jeewan, without which the sword in my hand would be of no use. If you sincerely feel mocking someone and calling out names to your adversaries is a prudent approach sikhs can follw, then by all means please stick to it. I dont intend to stop anyone from wearing those tshirts.Please forgive me if i offended you.

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Well said Palaminder Jee!

The majority of this world is doing Kaljugi deeds, if we step down to their level we are no better. Also a gursikh represening Guro Gobind Singh Jee, would never have a t-shirt on ,like that one.

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!!

I dont find anythg funny in this T-shirt. Its a shallow mind's creation. SANGAT shouldn't get carried away by cheap humour.

There are a million better ways of proving the point then resorting to such shameful acts.

GURU RAKHA!!!

FATEH!!!!

I dont find anythg funny in this T-shirt. Its a shallow mind's creation. SANGAT shouldn't get carried away by cheap humour.

There are a million better ways of proving the point then resorting to such shameful acts.

GURU RAKHA!!!

Yeah, you have a good point. She is dead now, long and gone. She died a "dog's death." Done and Deal. Let's Move On Now. We don't need to keep insulting her, that ain't going to prove much, what is going to prove something is we go out their and teach Sikhism to our friends, colleagues, etc. :TH: