Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

I was debating with another brain washed muslim and he said this "but in Quran in al Taqqiyaa it is allowed for us to lie to non muslims to show them the goodness of islam"

I've never heard of this term before and I was interested so I rearched what it was all about. And this is what I found.

The word "al-Taqiyya" means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and strategies at a time of eminent danger to save oneself from physical or mental injury." A one-word translation would be"Dissimulation." In Arabic the translation would be "hypocrisy in the pursuit of a greater purpose."

So all those claims that muslims will lie to get you to convert to islam and is permissble in islam was true!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

I was debating with another brain washed muslim and he said this "but in Quran in al Taqqiyaa it is allowed for us to lie to non muslims to show them the goodness of islam"

I've never heard of this term before and I was interested so I rearched what it was all about. And this is what I found.

The word "al-Taqiyya" means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and strategies at a time of eminent danger to save oneself from physical or mental injury." A one-word translation would be"Dissimulation." In Arabic the translation would be "hypocrisy in the pursuit of a greater purpose."

So all those claims that muslims will lie to get you to convert to islam and is permissble in islam was true!!!!!

Hmmm, how does that tell us that muslims lie in order to convert us? All this tells us is that its permissible for them to lie in order to protect themselves.

Im sure you read a few times how muslims use deception eg islam=peace when it really means submission to the ideology of muhammad Or when they say jihad means struggle within yourself when it actually means holy war against the kafir (non-believer). These are just 2 examples from the top of my head that they decieve to create a false image making out Islam is better than all other religions when in fact when you look into hadiths and the quran and you get the sense of what it really means the muslim will always lie to you to save face even when the truth has slapped them few times around the face they still will defend falsehood.

In Arabic the translation would be "hypocrisy in the pursuit of a greater purpose." And this word "al Taqqiyaa" basically gives them religious authorisation to tell lies even if it contradicts what is stated in quran n hadiths.

The term is also spelt taqija I believe, and I believe some Muslims note that Muhammed himself sanctioned the use of this technique on numerous occasions. I believe such ocacsions are detailed in some of the Hadiths.

From memory, I believe one of the occasions was during some conflict with Arab Pagan types, where one of Muhammed's followers was caught by the enemy and asked if he was a Muslim, which he denied, and to prove this he was made to speak ill of Muhammed and Islam; which he complied with. After his release, he went to Muhhamed to apologise for the sins he commited, whereby he was forgiven, as he could say that while he said all these things with his tongue, his heart always retained love for Muhhamed and Allah. I believe he was then told to do exactly the same thing if ever caught again, as ultimately it would serve the overall cause of Islam.

Like I say, I'm not 100% on this, but this is what I remember from a conversation with a Muslim. many Muslims however say that this seemingly negative exploration of the word is inaccurate, although I understand that there was debate around this word for three days in an Egyptian University wherby it was eventually unanimously decoided that the term indeed mean dissemination, or something to that extent.

Pritam singh Khalsa ur hte pro liar, muslims never lie, esp the religious ones!

Hey killah coem on to jattworld and u wil see the love of siksh and muslims.

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

I love sikhs , i hope i havent offended any1

To H4rpal, Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA

Guru Sahib went to Mecca to educate thousands of people who were paying homage to an illiterate and lustful man. Guru Sahib went there to teach them the truth.

At least the Sikhs never fought each other at Darbar Sahib. It was always the outsiders. But you Muslims wouldn't hesitate to send an army inside Mecca and invite non-Muslims to your holy ground for help.

maybe you should try loving all being equally for a change rolleyes.gif
To H4rpal, Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.
guru nanak sahib also went to hardwaar, that dont mean he went to pay respect. read history buddy, every where guruji went he went to preach truth. why would he pay respect to anything when he has the most respectful supreme being waheguru residing in his heart
Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA
as i said in your other thread, last time i checked, muslims converting sikh girls was the headline.

Pritam singh Khalsa ur hte pro liar, muslims never lie, esp the religious ones!

Hey killah coem on to jattworld and u wil see the love of siksh and muslims.

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

buddy, get ur facts str8, stop talking false