Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

Pritam singh Khalsa ur hte pro liar, muslims never lie, esp the religious ones!

Hey killah coem on to jattworld and u wil see the love of siksh and muslims.

haha jatt world, listening to the name, right away u kno its a dumb assss running a site who doesnt kno anything about sikhi

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

and u another muslim tryin to brain wash sikhs with false info once again

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

uhhuh and i think u 4got all the help muslims contributed by lieing and spreading false in sikhi to desstroy it.

I love sikhs , i hope i havent offended any1

haha

To H4rpal, Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.

oh rabbha, whos bin telling this guy this false crap, read my other post in ur other topic u posted

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

howw nice, first time i heard about a muslim male respecting a sikh women

Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA

once again u 4got about muslims making dumb sikh girl fall 4 them, converting them, then getting em pregnent, then leaving em. ( like khalsa girl said it was also the dumb whors* fault for falling in these traps

anything else my brother?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know u, dont be fooled peope , Killah is really an RSS agent trying to cause trouble between muslims and sikhs.

If my jatt sikh bro's come here they will destroy you, we muslims protect you sikhs from Hindus esp in 1984, wen they whipped u, and this is wot we get??

To H4rpal, Mohammed was th4e great prophet, and even ur guru nanak went and paid respec to mohammed and prayed to allah at mecca, so please my sikh bro, dont berate him.

I myself am married to a sikh girl and i let her respect both, adn she understnad this so dont misunderstand me.

Protect ur girls from Hindus who are trying to convert them, as they hate sikhs, adn attack them in the UK and USA

Why do you hate Hindus so much grin.gif , and Guru Nanak Ji DEF did not go and pay respect to Mohammed at Mecca, most of us have very strong ties with the Hindu community, the Sikhs and Hindus get on great in the west unlike the Muslims who have an issue with everyone non-Muslim rolleyes.gif

Me an RSS agent? LOL.gif daam thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Listen bro im gonna give you a choice either embrace Sikhism or let me enlighten you about your Islam so much so that you will cry and beg for me to stop. Then you will try to use al Taqqiyaa, God only knows how many non-mulims you probably have used it on in order for you to stop them investigating your Islam ideology properly and duped into it.

Jattworld.com needs to be destoryed as does rajputsikhs.com as does ramghariasikhs.com etc etc. In Sikhism we do note care for caste if we are true Sikhs. You can get all lovely dovely with your "jatt brothers" but when push comes to shove and our ideologies clash you will cast aside your jattness and join your brothers in Islam to fight non-muslims. Its always been that way, history is testimont to that.

By the way I have a muslim fiancee or should I say ex-muslim she has long rejected Islam being the educated young woman that she is and now firmly believes in the Sikh take on things. So do yourself a favor and learn about Sikhism and embrace the truth faith of God. If you want a 1 to 1 debate im all up for it pop your msn add in pm and lets roll.

How did I berate Muhammed? I have repeated a story that a Muslim told me, they have no problem accepting the kind of description of the word Taqija that I would describe as negative. Perhaps you would disagree with such a description, but I have noted that many Muslims do indeed disgaree. The story I presented is indeed in one of the Hadiths I believe, as when I first heard it I was suspicious of its origins. A learned Muslim the told me of its source, but I should add he himself did not agree with it, and thus I was lead to believe he questions the legitimacy of this particular Hadith.

As for the remaining portion of the statment you directed towards me, I suggest you need to do some more research.

LOL.gif

<admin-profanity filter activated>

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Dont worry about sindhuDAputr. She doesnt know anything about Sikhi just from the fact that she talks about caste. Whats funny is SHE is a hindumuslim :D hahahahaha

Muslims are liars and what are you doing lying about lying :D and you are supossed to be a godly person and you cant get your story straight.

Jatts are retarded, Rajpoops are stupid, Ramgonarias are idiots if they think caste has even one percent to do with Sikhi.

My advice to muslimhindu is to stop and think for just once, and maybe your meditation will relay some useful info to the one percent of your brain that works.

If you dont know anything just admit it and stop thinking that you can confuse the confuser :s