BK

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how many of these 'self-claimed' Taksalis feel about Akhand Kirtani Jatha associted Singhs and for similar reasons I think they also might have some hatred towards BK Singhs. If people can make up stories about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji then I don't think making rumors about Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji would have been a big deal for such people.

From what I've heard Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji would lock himself up and do naam abhiyaas continuously for days without getting up. If you think such a Singh would want to harm his own brother then it's probably not even worth discussing anything with you.

It doesn’t take a whole lot to get the idea behind all this – DEFAME!!! Someone is obviously trying to ‘take credit’ away from these Shaheed Singhs and which is obviously NOT going to happen.

dots.gif to khalistani bro..

veera as u claim that u r nitnemi person who wakes 2 or 3 in the morning and do jaap of naam simran and thats very very cool and chardi kala, BUT still you are stuck into these jathas categories?? Cutting the middle ground, what i see from most of your posts is that you saying again and again "Taksal Is great" all others are inferior. I have ssoo many relatives who are taksalis and they are blacklisted by hindia govt', but i never see them bashing around others.. They are down to earth guys.. Veerjee you are teenager and future is in your hand, So unite all sikhs instead of dividing them !

just few cents of my thoughts to my chota veera B)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sorry if i make it sound as only taksal rules, i respect everyone, and i dont make any jatha inferior

please forgive me if i did. and i respect bhia sukhdev singh, but in the beggining he was with sharomani comitte

maybe im wrong ill check it out

bhul chuk maf

:nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!