BK

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

bhia sukhdev fired bullets on sant jarnail singh je, but sant je never fired back as he never would touch a singh, well, not for a reason like that.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

You were there veerjee ? :@

pls. stay on topic..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalistani veer ji, i've agreed with you on every topic so far, but know i have 2 disagree

ppl say that bhai sahib jagjit singh ji chouhuan did'nt get along with sant ji etc. But i've c'n with my own eyes both of them praising each other. and bhia sahib jagjit singh ji sayikng taht sant ji is the greatest leader

the story bout bhai sahib sukhdev singh ji <admin-please stop! its a security issue> is full bologny. GUr-sikhs have pyaar not hate for each other. For what reason would bhai sahib shoot and baba ji?

its alllll there to bring hate and split and grief

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

bhia sukhdev fired bullets on sant jarnail singh je, but sant je never fired back as he never would touch a singh, well, not for a reason like that.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

firing of bullets isn't a small thing as you make it seem like. I'm pretty sure if this had happened then many would know.

guys

we all know that bhai sukhdev singh <admin-please stop! its a security issue> and baba jarnail singh did NOT get on

there was a time when bhai sukhdev singh got some babbars to kick bhindranwale out of akal takht (or harmandir?) and he left without a fight

from what i know bhai sahib sukhdev singh also made bhai talwinder singh parmar leave bk so bhai sahib went to canada and set up BKI

but in the end............they definately had differences in ideology......but they were working for the same cause and in the end babbars and taksalis faught 2gether defending harmandir.........so ppl shouldnt make a big deal out of it

both bk and bhindranwale movements were "good" so to speak, so theres no worries........just becuz they didnt get along perfectly doesnt mean one was "wrong" and the other "right".

although i am pretty sure bhai sukhdev singh did NOT try to shoot bhindranwale. about 99% sure. im not saying ur lying khalistani, cuz ur a gangstah :@ , but considering all the crazy stuff that happened in 80s it wouldnt be suprising if a few facts changed around a bit.......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

u safe too khalsa solja :nihungsmile:

i think the bullets were fired during the kicking our process, but none was hit. Sant je just left without a fight. And i agree, i still respect bhia sukhdev singh for what he did for the kaum. And so does taksal.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalistani Ji stated :

>>na, i wanst there, but its very famous account, all taksal singhs know it

Singh Ji, can you please forward the names & contact informaton for the Singhs who "know" this happened. I would like to interview them and possibly video tape their statements. This way they can be on record for stating that Sukhdev Singh B@bb@r tried to assasinate Baba Jarnail Singh.

If any of them are willing to do that please let me know. I am eager to find out who these people are.

- Navjot Singh Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

bhai sahib, go to any gurdwara where u live and ask any singh about if they know that bhia sukhdev singh je fired on sant jarnail sinhg je. Depending on where u live, u should be able to find 1 person. Dont say assinate, say fired on sant je. They might get confused by saying assisante

just a tip

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!