BK

Rules:

Jatha Vs. Jatha (No insult on Any panthic jathebandi)

I'm trying to learn from this discussion

thus My benti to sangat ji to keep this rule in mind :@

Okay my question is..

WHy is Babar Khalsa called terrorists :@ ?

I've seen some article on them killing people n stuff..

and in Sweden a eyar ago it came in the newspaper that Babakr Khalsa and International Sikh youth federation (ISYF) was the FIRST SIKH group put on US terror list... My question is ...WHY? :@

My cousin said something about them killing Hindu's in Idia...:@..

CAuse the article didn't elaborate why :@ Also I had this question in my mind..but did not remember to ask it before I say Khalsa Ji Avatar :St:

SO basically why

are they known to be terrorists and what have they done :@

Can someone plej answer my questions as I'm very ignorant

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly i respect BKI maaaadly because they are one of the only militant groups which stayed STRICT 2 the rehat ........ u hear some "Khalistanis" did somethings which guruji would be disgusted with (to women etc)

BKI did a fair bit after 84, there was a story that some guy was taking the mick out of amrit, peeing in a batta and making sikhs drink it in jail and mocking guru gobind singh, so i think it was BKI (altho i might be wrong) who put a bomb under his desk and blew him to little bits :@

BKI are considered "terrorist" becuz they are blamed for the 85 air india bombing and some killings of hindus in panjab. whether thats true or not i dnno.

ISYF - i never even thought they did anything militant, i heard they just funded stuff......

thanks for ur great post however is there anyone who can give mroe info about:

BKI are considered "terrorist" becuz they are blamed for the 85 air india bombing and some killings of hindus in panjab. whether thats true or not i dnno.

I know theres a thread regarding this however not really i wanna know HOW THEY REALLY KNOW IT WAS BKI..

and why BK kill Hindus in India :@ :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

There's this book I read about 2 years ago called 'Fight for Freedom' by Cynthia Mahmood. You can get it on Amazon. It's powerful book as it contains discourses with Sikhs who were directly affected with what was going in the 80's.

Might help you with what BK and the Khalistan movement was all about. I certainlly learned alot from it and so did my Dad, as in the UK all I remember about what was going on was what was mentioned in the bias Indian news reports.

BKI did a fair bit after 84, there was a story that some guy was taking the mick out of amrit, peeing in a batta and making sikhs drink it in jail and mocking guru gobind singh, so i think it was BKI (altho i might be wrong) who put a bomb under his desk and blew him to little bits :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The guy was a police officer called Gobind Ram and he was blown up in either 88 or 89.

Mr Singh

There's not really much proof that BKI killed Hindus or that any other militant organisation killed Hindus. Pretty suspicious that even when they had lakhs of police and army in Punjab they still couldn't stop buses and trains being stopped and Hindus killed. It was all part of a plan to malign the militant organisations.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

thank you wubb.gifwubb.gif

So all this Hindu Killing is rubbish?

man i thought so..Sikhs dont go and kill without reason :@ @

thanks a lot grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I used to go to India at that time 1988-94 and it was pretty blatant that some other forces were behind the killing of Hindus. In 1991 just when it looked like Simranjeet Singh Mann and his Akali Dal were going to win the punjab elections, there were killings of Hindus on trains and the Indian govt postphoned the election. The newspapers used to run headlines like 'Terrorists on the run' and the next day a few Hindus would be killed and then the papers wo

uld say that the 'terrorists' were trying to prove that they still had killing power !.

One of the biggest reasons to be skeptical about what happened in Punjab is that in 1997-98 retired Justice Kuldeep Singh set up a truth commission type hearings but the Indian govt went to court to stop the truth coming out. At the time there were rumours that the lower rung police officers were prepared to spill the beans about the role of the superiors like KPS Gill and others in the killings of Sikh youths in fake encounters. Pretty fishy that a government has to go to court in order to stop the truth coming out.

btw there is a review of the book referring to by Iwannabeagursikh here -;

http://www.sikhstudies.org/Periodicals.asp?TtlCod=731

as well as an paper on the same subject as the book which was published before the book is here -;

http://www.sikhstudies.org/Periodicals.asp?TtlCod=970

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest Akaal108

Thanks a lot bikkie for the links..

That kps gill guy came on tv cbc (Canadian News)...felt like bashing the t.v....he can barely walk...i hope he suffers in his death-bed...(I know i shouldnt say this) but emotions get high upon hearing his name... :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ :@ @