BK

Guest Akaal108
Pyare jio, I totally agree, they have an open license on sikhawareness, so leave them to that. I think moderators should be far more strict on them.

Jagjit veer ji,

May i ask why sikhawareness site was mentioned in this post??? What sikhawareness site has to do with this post??? We dont have user name as learner singh.....also if this person is narsingha from sa forum.. admin team of sikhsangat can sent me an ip adress of this person and i can get the ip of narsingha.. and match it up for your sake..

Please dont go bashing sikhawareness forum for nothing and without proof.. its a open forum for khalistanis and non-khalistanis to put their views as long as its fruitful debate... you can check in our archive section.. you will see khalistan debate... amazing debate with sukhbir veer ji....people who were non-khalistanis were actually quite touched with sukbir singh veer ji points.. i know i did... we are doing seeva from our side....you know how much time we as mod put together to get that site running... if bunch of people in the forum that you dont agree with .. dont go about bashing the whole site...

I hope next time you wont go about bashing the site without any proof

take care

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, I think veer Bikramjit singh has put on more than enough proof on many of threads. I cannot honestly believe that you yourself can stand by what is being written on them.

You should also remember, my own personal experience, when the moderators allowed posts by a person pretending to be a Hindu, which was obvious he was not. When this pointed out he was allowed 3 - 4 long posts to post against me. Eventhough the posts were completely against your own forum rules. Then afterwards my responses, he then acknowledged everything he had written was untrue, and deleted all his posts. The fact that yourselves as moderaotors can allow such things in the first place, does not demonstrate good moderation, and also shows how you only follow your rules, according to your own bias.

I have not used your forum since, and do not intend to. I have just expressed my opinion on your forum, which you know it is true. So I do not see why you are offended.

You cannot deny that your forum is biased, and also it allows things against Gurmat. If I aswell as others are commenting on this, then rather than get offending, takes the measures to make a fair and respectable forum. If you are not prepared to do this, the people will complain.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest Akaal108
You should also remember, my own personal experience, when the moderators allowed posts by a person pretending to be a Hindu, which was obvious he was not. When this pointed out he was allowed 3 - 4 long posts to post against me. Eventhough the posts were completely against your own forum rules. Then afterwards my responses, he then acknowledged everything he had written was untrue, and deleted all his posts. The fact that yourselves as moderaotors can allow such things in the first place, does not demonstrate good moderation, and also shows how you only follow your rules, according to your own bias.

I know which event you are talkin about.. basically this user id "panjabi" i believe had problems with akj board calling all hindu's bad something like that... when he was warned by us.. he acknowledge the mistakes in the post.. and deleted that whole topic after all...

Anyways, you can do spread whatever you think about the forum... but let me assure you and other intellectuals sikhs are most welcome on the forum anytime and take part in fruitful discussion with members you hate.....

Calling someone anti-sikh is very easy and proving its hard.....

so proof it snatan sikhi is rss created group...

I assume you are from england.. let me ask have your ever being to budda dal uk akhara and get it straighten up there.. just by talk.. instead of sittin on the internet.. crying and singin your hatred pr

aises towards other site....

oh well we cant make everyone happy and satisfied..

my appolgies if i was rude to you in anyways

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hee akaaaaaaal

anand hii anand

rolleyes.gif:@

CAN U PELASE CUT THIS OUT!PELASE i'M TRYING TO LEARTN...

why is Sikhawareess brought into EVERY DISCUSSION

I'm asking a quesion...now PLEASE DON't GO OF TOPIC AS THE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED!

Mods pelase dont delete it yet..PLEJ!!!!!!

:@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It's ok for people to whine about which people get to speak freely at other forums, but here no one bans them either. So what's with the self-righteousness?

If the majority of the Sangat here does not approve a certain member's hate and Jatha bashing, then why is no one banning them? Is it because you also believe in freedom of speech? Do you also believe that no matter how much a person spreads anti-Sikh comments, we are not scared of them and will respond equally? If so, then why the forum-bashing?.

Some people need a reality check.

Jagjit Ji, you have mentioned more than once that you do NOT visit Sikhawareness anymore, I think you are still haunted by it because you mention it in every other post on here.

Gurfateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Saihajleen Kaur Khalsa

I think what Learner Singh writes is pretty mild compared to what Narsingha and Lallesvari get away with on Sikhawareness. As far as I have seen on Sikhawareness Chamkila wrote that Lallesvari should be banned from Sikhawareness because he was posting statements without any evidence to back them up. Truth Singh then jumps in to lock the thread before Lallesvari can be challenged to provide any evidence for his statements and before anyone is allowed to support the banning of Lallesvari. You yourself asked for Lallesvari to provide evidence and references for his statements but he still hasn't and now that the thread has been closed he cannot be held to account. Lallesvari then sneaks back in writing his usual BS about some book he's read. So yet again he gets away without having to provide any evidence. This is how Sikhawareness and it's moderators ( only N30 and Truth Singh ) protect Lallesvari. Many a time Narsingha and Lallesvari have been cornered and the same Mods have come to their aid. N30 Singh does it in a particularly novel manner, whenever Narsingha or any other Nang gets cornered, N30 jumps in with Panthic Unity !. How can you have Panthic Unity with a devious Nang known throughout west London as a muppet without a life and a flea bitten Gora who claims to be Nirmala and goes on Muslim forums to bad mouth mainstream Sikhi ?. I know, I'm being hard on muppets and fleas :@

Anyway I fo

r one respect you, Iron Bangle and Mr Singh because you three have at least tried to hold Lallesvari to account for his propaganda on Sikhawareness.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, veer N30, you seem to be upset. Firstly I am from Uk, and I know Niddar, and many of his associates, and I am sure they know me. I was involved in Southall gathka akhara with Parmjit and Iqbal, both now his right hand men, many years ago.

I know they know where I stand, and I know where they stand. I have never said they are RSS, that is what people say, and I believe it is an over-used dialogue. However the resemblance in thier parchaar is uncanny. What I do say is the snaatan sikhi which they preach, is exactly the same as what Swami Dayanand spoke of back in the days of Arya Samaj. They deny this, but have not been able to demonstarte how their version of snaaatan sikhi differs from what swami dayanand so eloquently spoke. Eventually his ideologue was defeated by the Singh sabha Movement. The same movement that nihangs call a British plot, which shows them completely lacking in history. The very thing they claim to be experts in.

As far as go and see buddha dal talk. I have seen them many times. They made the Khanda and kirpans which adorn my room. I am sorry to say they do not impress me much. That was also what the same that Niddars right hand men said to me aswell, so we do agree on something.

Pyare bhenji, Sahiajleen kaur, your have a nice name. If I have offended you, then it was not intention, I just gave my opinion. If you are countering the damage done by these individuals, then all credit to yourself. I choose not to visit that forum anymore, becuase it induces the very feelings, that as sikh we wish to aviod, and yearn for abyass, and inspiration. I wish you well i

n your dealings with them.

We all believe in freedom of speech, but are also worldly wise enough to know how dangerous it can be when mis-used. I think everything would be fine on every egroup and forum if people actually used there real names, and moderators did not allow hidden ids. The honesty would previal, and all the sillyness would stop. Possibally some for everyone to think about, especially those moderating forums. Every sikh should be able to stand by what they say, otherwise what kind of sant siphahi are they?

Apologies to veer ji who asked the question, we have gone at a tangent a bit.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

look we all know that sikhawareness is run by N.A.N.G.S. (apart from mayb1 1 or 2)

they banned me cuz i posted a picture of lalleshvari......and gave some examples of how it was nang-ish

plz man if u havenet seen lalleshvaris pictue go and see it at www.shiachat.com somewhere, u will cry from laughter

:@:@:@

getting bak 2 d topic, can anyone comment on sukhdev singh babbars alledged illegitimate child that KPS gill goes on??????? im pretty sure thats a load of BS tho.......

does anyone know where i can get high res pics of any of the babbars or posters in real life?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Jagjit and BikramJit Ji, You know I respect your views because compared to you I have absolutely no knowledge in Sikhi, so please don't feel I am attacking you personally.

I just believe we should be strong enough to counter these people without resorting to personal insults and avoiding them.

Umm, now I'm speechless, apologies for to Mr Singh Bro for messing up his thread, ok I'm outta here ohmy.gif

Gurfateh