BK

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appointed means to say as he wuz told 2 do so

i ment 2 say that he wuz told 2 live in wedlock

what ...when how , and why :@

my point is Guru ji Encouraged Graisti Jivan (Sidh Gosht ?)

then why was he appointed to be taht :@ :@

please forgive my ignorance

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

getting bak 2 d topic, can anyone comment on sukhdev singh babbars alledged illegitimate child that KPS gill goes on??????? im pretty sure thats a load of BS tho.......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I remember that when Bhai Sukhdev Singh <admin-please stop! its a security issue> got shaheedi the newspapers ran stories that he was living in Chandigarh ( I think ) and living a double life as a businessman. We all know the adage 'give someone and bad name and hang him'. The police especially KPS Gill wanted to create doubts about the BKI because Sikhs in punjab believed that it was the most pure of all the militant groups. So KPS Gill used his usual deviousness to malign a Gursikh by saying that he also had a child by one of the Nabhay waliyan Bibiyan. I don't believe a word of it but that's the propaganda BKI had to deal with. Pretty ironic then that KPS Gill was convicted of <admin-profanity filter activated> harrassment of a lady civil officer a few years later. Poetic Justice :@ )

GurFateh

Bikramjit

veer ji

the defination of appointed

To select or designate to fill an office or a position: appointed her the chief operating officer of the company.

To fix or set by authority or by mutual agreement: will appoint a date for the examination.

To furnish; equip: a house that is comfortably appointed.

i ment to say that

guru ji told him like he tells every sikh to live in wedlock. ntn more

they banned me cuz i posted a picture of lalleshvari......and gave some examples of how it was nang-ish

plz man if u havenet seen lalleshvaris pictue go and see it at www.shiachat.com somewhere, u will cry from laughter

:@:@:@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Too late !!. Lallesvari has got his picture taken off that shia forum. I wonder why :@

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest Akaal108

they banned me cuz i posted a picture of lalleshvari......and gave some examples of how it was nang-ish

plz man if u havenet seen lalleshvaris pictue go and see it at www.shiachat.com somewhere, u will cry from laughter

:@   :@   :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Too late !!. Lallesvari has got his picture taken off that shia forum. I wonder why :@

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Bikke are you still meeting him for chaa?? just curious.. i m not mediator between you guys.. but just like to know...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

This was all made up about Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh <admin-please stop! its a security issue>. They made all this up to defame Bhai Sahib and BKI.

You can go and ask this Nabhay wali Bibi where her son is that she had with Bhai Sahib Sukhdev Singh Ji, and she has no answer because there isnt and wasnt any son. All just made up lies to defame a great gursikh.

Government tried to defame many Jujharoo Singhs with the same type of <admin-profanity filter activated>.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji <admin-please stop! its a security issue> ^_^