How Do You Change Your Surname

Akritghan

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Excellent guys !

Drop your surnames - lets make it a revolution one person at a time.

Lets weed out this bahamani castism and castist surnames once and for all from sikhi.

Also if someone asks you your caste (ppl will coz ur name doesnt have it any more), have the guts to answer with folded hands that you are from very low castes.

Thats what your guru - guru nanak did.

Neecha under neech jaat neeche hu at neech !

nanak tin ke sang saath vadiyan syo kya reet !

By doing this not only are you killing your ego (haume) but also are standing up for so called lowlys who are looked down upon by even our own sikhs.

there are thousands of people with the same surname, it doesnt mean they are related. Besides you obviosly know who you are related to!!

BVack to teh original question try not to use the internet to change your name, what you need to do is go and see a solicitor (lawyer if ur an american, Bakeel if you cant speak english) he will write up a deed which will need to be signed by witnesses and stamped by a commisioner of oath. I think this is what your meant to do but i cant exactly remember i helped someone do it several years ago.