1984 Refrence Library

Guest rsingh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but seriously, do you think it's not those sikhs, but i personally think those guys are heros, they had tons of money and had no pressure to do what they did, but they did it for sikhi. who do you think did it then

Possibily Indian Goverment to accuse the Sikhs for being terrorists and giving them a bad name rolleyes.gif

But as I'm new with this and am still learning (as I was the one to begin on that thread) I have not much to reply....except that IF those Singhs did it...It would be a good job as.....

they wanted to get the worlds attention about whats happening in Undia :@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i agree, but it's just sad seeing all those other sikhs going against these guys. no one is even showing support. all these sikhs decide to morn for the hindus killed in the plane instead of all the innocent sikhs killed in india.

its a shame

yea thats true..and its because of ignorance..and Indian propaganda :@:@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

those 2 BRAVE BAb-BAR shers did'nt do it thas for sure

AND DHUN DHUN BHAI SAHIB INDERJIT SINGH REHAT is one of the greatest gur-sikhs alive 2day, he had millions of dollars flaunted infront of him by csis and other canadian agencies as well as indian, but he did shake from his faith and his brothers...

alquida attackign innocent ppl is juss wrong...innocent ppl should not become victims of war..... the americans are doing wrong by killing innocents and they will suffer, but al quida targetting civilains does'nt make the americans rite...

if those two canadian sikhs killed those innocent people then they were very wrong for doing so, one does not want to get recognition by killing innocent people. The Hindus on that plane were people. As sikhs we should not look at people as Hindus or Muslims or whatever religion one may practice. As a Sikh, one sees God in every person. Every life is precious and a gift from God. I support Khalistan 100%, but killing innocent people is against my faith, Sikhi. I support the acts of Sukha and Jinda, Satwant Singh and Beant Singh, but when innocent people are killed it is inhumane and wrong. As sons of Guru Gobind Singh, we fight the enemy on the battlefield, not in airplanes or public places. The enemies are not common Hindus, they are people like Sajjan Kumar, Brar, KP Gill, etc. The poor people of India have my blessings as they struggle to feed their families everyday, while the Indian government exploits them and uses them, and kills minorities at will. Please do not corrupt the teachings of our Gurus and our Sikhi, remember even Bhindrawaala said, "These weaons are not to be used for robbing or looting, or killing some poor rickshaw waala, these weapons are to be used to fight for your rights and for protection of your religion....." The Khalistan movement cannot be compared to anything Al Qaeda or anything related to Osama because our faith wants to craete a land where people of all faiths can live in harmony without persecution and tyranny while Al Qaeda is out to rid their countries of "kafirs". America has over one million Arabs, but no one is telling them to get out while people like Osama do not want any non-muslim in Muslim countries. Please don't co

mpare two totally different struggles as one is the mission of the Khalsa and the other is terrorism. As a Sikh every life is precious, and I will give my life for any human being regardless of their faith because that is what my Gurus would have done. Khalistan is our mission and it is a pure and just mission. The Khalsa is Akal Purkh's fauj and an amrmy of Akal Purkh does not harm innocent people as it is their mission to protect the weak and down-trodden, it is to preserve this spirit and this heritage that we need Khalistan......

mann kaum layee qurbaan, do you think these sikhs will pay for what they did(burn in hell). i respect what your saying, but i noticed you never spoke of the innocent sikhs beening killed. don't you think that almost all the hindus in canada are against khalstain. to expand on an earlier point, i don't think theres any thing wrong with sikhs being against terrorism or khalsatin, its when they start speaking out or getting in the way, thats when it becomes a problem. i think you got confused because i never compared our cause to Al Qaeda.

its a shame people believe Ujjal Dosanjh is a better sikh then those (air india bombing)sikhs.

i most definitely have those innocent Sikhs killed in my thoughts at all times. But remember how a Sikh behaves in battle. Why do Sikhs Hindus and even Muslims respect Sikhi and Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa? Because the Khalsa is just and pious. I know many of those Hindus actaully all the Hindus in Canada do not support Khalistan, but that doesn't mean any ofthem deserve death. My point is that the blood of our martyrs will never be forgotten, but to achieve the goal which our martyrs have set for us, we must act according to Sikh values and these values include not harming innocent people. Why are we fighting the INdian government, because they destroyed our Akal Takhat Sahib, murdered thousands of innocent pilgrims in 1984, killed thousands of innocent youth in fake police encounters, well my friend, my Khalistani brothers want to prevent this senseless bloodshed of innocents and that is why the killing of innocent people in that air india flight is wrong and should be punished. Guru Gobind Singh did not attack innocent muslims, his panth fought the armies and rulers of the Mughal empire, Sukha and jinda did not go around Pune killing innocent Hindus, they killed General Vaidya, they didn't go to Delhi and kill innocent Hindus, they killed Lalat Makhan and Arjun Das, Beant Singh and Satwant Singh did not kill innocent Hindus in Delhi they killed Indira Gandhi, my point is that there is a fine line between a freedom struggle and outright murder. "Jedi Kaum Zulam nahi Kardi oh Kaum Zulam Sahe nahi Sakdi!" " A nation which does not commit tyranny cannot accept tyranny" Those Hindus in Canada do not support Khalistan, because they have the wrong impressi

on, they think that Hindus will be forced to leave Punjab if it was created, they think it will be like partition again, but trust me, if we truly abide by Sikhi and talk of a real Khalistan where every religion's rights will be safeguarded then maybe just maybe even the Hindus of Canada and every other country will support Khalistan. I have Hindu friends and Muslim friends who never supported Khalistan but after I told them about our Sikh history of protecting all faiths, our Sikh history full of Honor, our martyrs of 1984 our vision and right to a Sikh nation called Khalistan where every religion will thrive freely without injustice, then they too started to believe. I know where you are coming from, you probbaly think I think those people are going to burn in hell, first of all i dont worry about heaven and hell because for a Sikh everything is now, a sikh doesn't worry about the next life or previous lives, i just think that those sikhs if responsible are just getting the wrong message across about Khalistan.