1984 Refrence Library

Guest rsingh

your points will be thought about, but the sikhs of the air india bombing wanted to do something. they couldn't go to india, so they had a choice either to pick up a pen(which hasn't really worked so far) or a sword (which can make a big impact), and there aren't many guilty hindus here in canada. so tell my narrow mind what else they could have done(for khalsatain). :T:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not saying they should have picked up a pen. The injustices committed by the government of India deserved and still deserves the sword, but you proved my point by saying " there aren't many guilty hindus here in canada..." exactly my friend we all know who the guilty are. They are sitting in Delhi, hiding in government houses in Delhi and Pune. First of all these canadian Sikhs have not been found guilty so to this point it is mere speculation. My point is that killing innocent people is wrong. This is something no Sikh can defend or promote. When Singhs like Sukha and Jinda were caught for killing General Vadiya, they were offered a life sentence if they lied, well these great singhs said that they take full responsibility for killing general vadiya because he was the army chief who was head of operation bluestar, Vadiya had murdered thousands of innocent Sikhs and destroyed our Akal Takhat Sahib. These singhs were proud of their actions as they should have been. They carried on our great tradition as was carried out by Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh when they beheaded Massa Ranghar for desecrating Harmandir Sahib. My point Mr. Gill is that as Sikhs we should do things we should not be ashamed of. Blowing up an airplane full of innocent people is very wrong, what if it were a plane full of Sikhs blown up by the Indian government?! After the destruction of Harmandir Sahib did Singhs destroy Mandirs by blowing them up? Did Guru Gobind Singh order the murder of muslims after his sons were bricked alive? Our Sikhi does not give us the right to use our swords against the unarmed and innocent. Our swords are for the enemy, the tyrants, the doers of evil. Any

person sitting in a airplane strapped in a seatbelt eating complimentary peanuts does not deserve death my friend, it could have been any of us on that plane. You ask me what those Sikhs could have done, my friend only our Sikhi can guide us on what to do. They could have done anything as long as they stayed within their Sikhi. The Gurbani says that we are all created by God, equal, regardless of religion or caste. Those passengers on that plane may not have been people who supported Sikhs or the Sikh movement but that is no grounds for their death, just as the murder of Sikhs angers us and has lead us to demand justice and autonomy thgose people who died deserve justice also. Justice is universal my friend, it is something we all strive for, as Sikhs we know injustice and when justice fails us it strikes a devastating blow to our hearts, just look at Sajjan Kumar being acquitted for the murder of innocent Sikhs in Delhi. I dont know exactly what those Sikhs could have done, but I would have used my money to take care of Kharkoo singh's orphaned children, house the widows of Delhi pogroms, supported Kharkoo Lehar by using my money to Lobby Canadian government..etc and if all failed it is jsut to pick up the sword so I would have gone to India te Zaalmaa nu Sodh dena si, unfortunatley I was only 5 years old at the time.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I agree with main-kaum-laye-kurban. He is right. Killing innocents is never right. Bombing air India brought our reputation down and people look at us as terrorists, which we are not. Aslo what is wrong with these guys? Bagri and Malik both have girlfriends. Isn't that banned by Gurus. Yes, it is. If they didn't have gfriends, then I could have agreed with them a little bit but that is just wrong. They shouls have waited for some inidan criminal politician to come here, if they didn't want to go to India. Could have killed them here and that would have been better and made God proud too but they didn't do that. What happened is now the past. It is time to think about the future. The first thing we have to do is fix up the people in Punjab. They are overpowered by Kam, Krodh, Lob. Moh and Hankar. One person can't fix them up. A new league like the Sing Sabha Lehar is necessary. Who could so it, us. The future generation. There are people hurting Sikhism by making <admin-profanity filter activated> about Gurus. I can't take that. One time a guy was talking some <admin-profanity filter activated> on the Sub about Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. I was <Edited> off, I mean it, if there weren't a lot of people I would have busted him open with something. he is a follower of some homeopathy baba in india. Even though i din hurt him physically, i hurt him mentally. He started the <admin-profanity filter activated>. he is a security guard.

if I see him again he is finished. doesn't matter where he is. there should be a new Hukamnama that people who do anything opposing the teaching of Gurus is ex-communicated. e.g. fake baba visitors, murti worshippers, corrupt leaders, hair cuters, daughter killers, etc. All vaishya khanas must be bombed. Anyone doing that should be burned alive. Any video store selling dirty movies must be bombed. Gurus made sacrifices and spent 239 years to give what we have. Then the sacrifices after the Gurus are a bonus. Whathave we done? Wat is the difference between us and any other religion and people? Nothing. We are Sikhs only in a name. All we do is bash each others, fight fo Gurudwara money, disobey Hukamnamas, foloow fake babas, read horoscopes, follow Bipran Ki Rit and that is why Guru Ji is not doing our Parteet. We quit this Reet and join under one flag. Guru will do our parteet. Who is ready to fight for justice? No one. No one is ready to stand up for Khalistan. Everyone is infected by Maya. Go ahead, fall into it, see your kids as drug addicts, gangsters.etc. If you are not good, how do you expect your kids to be good? No way, maybe 1/50. Were Sikhs not happy and succeding when they were living in jungles? Weren't they getting respected at that time? Yes, they were. We don't have our own country, a person like kala afgana gets up and says Guru Gobind SIngh Ji didn't even create the Khalsa. hindus have already built two mandirs on Darbar Sahib's prototype. another one is being built near Agra, I believe. rss was ready to place Guru Granth Sahib in mandirs. babas get Guru Granth Ji burnt and nothing happens. Where are the Sikhs? Dead? They lost in front of hindus? no more Sikhs? are we hindus? if we had our own country, who would have dared to mess around with our 11th Guru. they think Guru Granth is just a book? it is not, it is 11th Nanak. go to www.geocities.com/harmanjeet_99/page3.html and click on current Guru to find out the power of GGS. fake akalis did nothing when ther was attack on D

arbr Sahib. now they are doing rallies and willing to die for a corrupt leader? if these are the type of people leading us, what future do we have? how much missionary work does Sharomani Committee do? look at christians and others, look how much they do even though they have nothing. we have everything and we are only 23 million in numbers and are in thousands in real. so-called sikhs go to babas and mandirs and msdjida more than they go to Gurudwaras. If they go to Gurudwara, by mistake, they look, find and talk with other people. If they listen by mistake, they put it in one ear and out the other. this is the situation. this is not the time to sit back and relax but it is time to do something, whether is is something done as missionary work or or something for rights of Sikhs. is badal going to die wit all that money? spend it on missionary work or buy some corrupt leaders and get parliament to pass a bill to give Khalistan. Two people are responsible for our situation. First one was Maharaja ranjit Singh and then in 1946, Baldev Singh. If these people didin't exist, we would have never lost our Raj and we would have been free. no onw would have messed with Guru Granth Sahib. The file I have attached has different Khalistan flags. The Sikh flag can't be the flag since it is the flag of Sikhisma and flag of Nishan Sahib. It has to be flag. Sikhs made the first flag for India but was changed by hindus so they could sy that this is our flag. The Gadar party made the first flag. I think this is enough to read for now. Remeber to visit dass's website and add it to your favourites. It is just seva from me.

Dass was born on the day, the bomb was placed in the plane to bomb air india.Dass came one year after the attack on Holiest place on this planet, Sri Darbar Sahib and Akal Takht. Dass thinks, do other planets that have life, have Sikhism? I wish and if there is, it is time to join and finish the evil from world, not only Punjab. Hindus are saying that by 2010, they are going to take over and destroy mecca, rome, etc. and rule the world and get revenge on muslims and christians for ruling them. they say that they are going to convert the whole world into christianity.

main-kaum-laye-kurban, you said “it could have been any of us on that plane”, and I don’t have a problem with this because I believe everything happens for a reason, in a way I would have died for Khalsatain. You also said “I would have gone to India”, the problem with that was the Canadian government would have sold them out in a second. The Khalsa Fauj, You said “Bombing air India brought our reputation down and people look at us as terrorists”, I think reputation doesn’t matter, as long as we live by the guru’s rules. Just look at Islam and how low their reputation is, but islam is so strong right now and live by their rules. Caring about ones image is for the weak, look at all the Sikhs that cut their hair just to improve their image, later on you talk about how we need to improve from within sikh(so you kinda just prove your self wrong here). You also said “They shouls have waited for some inidan criminal politician to come here, if they didn't want to go to India”, the problem with this is it would have never happened because they won’t have come here first of all and second that there would have been so much security. You also said “The first thing we have to do is fix up the people in Punjab”, I think the Sikhs living out side of India need to be fixed, the people in Punjab can’t do too much because they live in hindustain and under its force and propoganda. Sikhs living in the UK, Canada or the States need to fix up their act, Sikhs aren’t united enough its, too many Sikhs sell out for money or power, and there’s tons of Sikhs that probably don’t even know any thing about the 80’s, but must of them know every thing about Hollywood or Bollywood. Once again it’s a shame. The rest of yo

u points I agree with, you seem like one angry dude, I was once just like you but then realized just talking about it won’t change anything.

And here’s a question, lets say if you knew that those Sikhs were responsible for air India, would you sell them out.

Btw: You said “Hindus are saying that by 2010, they are going to take over and destroy mecca, rome, etc. and rule the world and get revenge on muslims and christians for ruling them”

Hahahahaha, Islam will crush Hinduism, hahahahah

blowing up an airplane with innocent people on it is not Sikhi....Singh kade pith te waar ni karde ok Gill...singhs don't attack someone vulnerable, saamne ah ki singh taakre lehnde ah.....singhs fight the enemy head on not innocent people strapped in seatbelts...look i'm not worried about image..i'm worried about killing innocent people which is wrong if you want to blow up planes then go ahead....islam is the same religion that believes every other religion in the world is wrong....The islamis terrorists are killing innocent people in the world including Isreal, man there are all those Arabiam Muslim countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudia Arabia, that can help the Palestinians but they don't all they do is egg them on to blow themselves up, they can't even take in all those Palestinian refugees that live in camps, it's all a bunch of bull man, and Osama is a coward piece of <admin-profanity filter activated>, Bhindraawala believed in what he preached and promised to die fighting for Sikhi and he fought tanks head on, this coward osama is preaching out of some hidden cave and afraid of death, man these terrorists are hiding because whay they are preaching is wrong....If you honestly think blowing up india airlines flight was brave then you are confused and have the wrong conception of Khalistan, i highly recommend the jail letters of shaheeds Sukha and Jinda.....Sikhs are not terrorists, and I wish people like you who think airplane bombings are courageous stop making us seem this way....There is a big difference between Kharkoos and Atwaadis, Kharkoos were the likes of Gurjant singh budsinghwala, manhochal, Sukha & Jinda, Beant

singh satwant singh, Shindra, Penta....Attwaadis or terrorists were the "black cats" or police agents who acted as khalistanis and killed innocent hindus in buses and trains, killed hundreds of bihari laborers, basically made the khlaitan movement unpopular by making it seem like singhs were just out killing innocent people, you know why America and western countries never quite caught onto the Khalistani movement because the INdian government showed the world that this is what the Sikhs were doing killing innocent people and this is how the movement was crushed, it gave the GOI an excuse to murder thousands of Sikh youth in Punjab,......i have nothing more to say, the main point of Sikhi is that we are all God's creation and God resides in all of us, as a Sikh if you are about to kill an innocent man and your heart doesn't quiver then you are not a Sikh of the Guru!!

Guest Jas Singh

yeah we must always follow our guru's teachings esp. in war, look at what happned when it was 40 against a hundread thousand. Our guru's still didnt kill at sight!

But, he who advanced from thy ranks beyond his defences,

Was hit with such deadly aim of my single arrow that he was deluged in blood. (27)

But they who aggressed not against us

Were left unhurt, unmolested by us. (28)

Zafarnama - Guru Gobind Singh

... thats simply amazing !