Inder Ghagga Loses Debates To Panthic Singhs In Toronto

harwinder84

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear ms514 Ji!

Quote "Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vahejio" - Ang 1402.

This is the first line of this Hymn. The second line is this.

"kaval nain maDhur bain kot sain sang sobh kahat maa jasod jisahi dahee bhaat khaahi jee-o."

The lotus eyed with sweet speech and millions of companions adorned, mother Jasoda is saying whom to eat curd and rice Jee-o.

Gayand Ji praising Adi Purakh in form is singing this of Jasoda's son.

Can someone please explain what is the wisdom of Adi Purakh as Jasoda's son? I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punj Pyare are only 5 Pyare if they follow and promtoe Gurmat. If some guys come dressed up as 5 pyare and tell you that it is okay to cut hair, are you going to listen? If they say that bow to ashutosh or whatever, are you going to listen? If they say worship statues, are you going to listen? If they say, Akaal Takht shouldn't be followed, are you going to listen?

The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As for Waheguru Gurmatar Hai Jupp Haumai Khoaa-ee.

Wahe(great) Guru which is Gurbani is the Guru Mantar, reciting it, ego is removed.

Doesn't say to recite one word!

Jupp MunSatnaam, Sadaa Satnaam, Halat Palat Mukh Ujjal Hoa-ee Hai.

According to that, which one do you do?

Jaap of Satnaam or Waheguru?

Guru Ji causing confusion in own Panth?

I don't think so. The aarth must be understood. Deeper aarths must be understood.

Lattest news, Inder Singh Ghagga just chickened out again. He was supposed to apper at a banquest hall for a debate with sadh sangat but he chickened out and didnt even bother to come. And for some odd "reason" the banquet hall owner cancelled the booking of the hall. no.gif Ghagga has really done it now :D :D :s

sathasa(n)gath kaisee jaaneeai ||

How is the Society of the Saints to be known?

jithhai eaeko naam vakhaaneeai ||

There, the Name of the One Lord is chanted.

eaeko naam hukam hai naanak sathigur dheeaa bujhaae jeeo ||5||

The One Name is the Lord's Command; O Nanak, the True Guru has given me this understanding. ||5||

eihu jagath bharam bhulaaeiaa ||

This world has been deluded by doubt.

aapahu thudhh khuaaeiaa ||

You Yourself, Lord, have led it astray

parathaap lagaa dhohaaganee bhaag jinaa kae naahi jeeo ||6||

The discarded soul-brides suffer in terrible agony; they have no luck at all. ||6||

if no one likes to read here they can at least listen the book is on audio now

Sada Bera Aiyo Garkiya Audio: http://singhsabhacanada.com/audio.php?Topic=14

Fateh

Please do not get caught in small points. Hear what Ghagha is talking about. As International Akaali said " if no one likes to read here they can at least listen the book is on audio now Sada Bera Aiyo Garkiya Audio: http://singhsabhacanada.com/audio.php?Topic=14

" .

After listening to all the files. It is about 2 hours o f listening. Then think about what the bigger issue is.

• 2 weeks later...

Khalsa Ji,

Sat Shri Akaal,

I would like to mentions a few points on Inder Singh Ghagga and the related issues. I have seen a lot of people commenting on Inder Singh in a bad way, but please do not do so without first reading all his work. You me and others do not stand a chance to judge Inder Singh Ghagga as we are not so much educated to do so.

Let me start by mentioning that I strictly do not agree to the following points made by Inder Singh Ghagga

1. Halal Meat
    I totally disagree with the point made that Guru Nanak Dev ji might have eaten halal meat during their visit to Mecca. Seems like Inder Singh Ghagga got a little far in his thinking here. Thankfully, he agree to edit his words to change this.

1. Guru Arjan Dev ji getting unconscious
    Again, I do not agree. In meditation, there is a stage when one loses the sense of time. Then comes the stage when one loses the sense of pain. When one loses the sense of pain, one simply cannot get unconscious by pain. I strongly believe our gurus had achieved higher states of self control.

1. Naam Simran
    Again do not agree. But here it seems to be more of a confusion and communication gap. Inder Singh Ghagga seems to make a point that just naam simran and no act of gaining knowledge will not help Sikhism and I agree with his point. But I also agree to Bhai Kulbir Singh that naam simran helps to start gaining knowledge and its like a stepping stone. Also I do believe that getting up early in the morning and doing path helps. The reason is related to neuro-biology and how are body is made. Will discuss in detail if any body is interested.

Having said that and having disagreed on the above points with Inder Singh Ghagga, I do have a lot of respect for this person. Please do not call him names just because some so called giani Joginder Singh Vedanti thinks he is not a Sikh. Vedanti is not God, he cannot restrict the freedom of speech of any Sikh. Do you know that Joginder Singh Vedanti has done? He co-edited a text which says the following: -

1. portrays Guru Hargobind as the twenty-fourth reincarnation [avatar] of [the Hindu god] Vishnu

1. asserts that the Darbar Sahib's four entrances represent not egalitarianism but 'the four arms of Chatarbhuji (a Hindu god).

..... do you agree with this nonsense?? I think Joginder Singh Vedanti should be excommunicated and not others.

Do you know why Joginder Singh Vedanti excommunicated [/b]Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana? Simple, to take revenge. Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana objected to the above written text and co-edited by Joginder Singh Vedanti and called Vedanti "paapi" so Vedanti simply excommunicated him. Do you think this is right? I have lived in Punjab and I am totally worried about what is happening there. These guys (Badal, Vedanti et all) have been in power from ages, then why is Punjabi lacking in education? Why is Punjab lacking in technological development? Why the females count is less as compared to male? Why there are dowry related deaths everyday? Why Punjab transportation is so bad? Why there is no IIT in Punjab? Where are the millions of dollars of public money gone that Badal sab was to spend on Anandpur? etc etc etc...have you all asked these questions to yourself and ever tried to find answers? ....please please do it. These people have eaten away the roots of Punjab and Sikhism and people like Inder Singh Ghagga and Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana are worried about it and they are risking their lives to save the legacy of Guru Nanak Dev ji. If you do not agree first read all the articles by Inder Singh Ghagga at Inder Singh Ghagga's Articles.

All articles are excellent, but yours truly highly recommends to start by reading: -

Gurbani Wich Vigyanik Sach (Scientific Truths in Gurbani) - Inder Singh Ghagga

Kallar Khet lai kood Jamaya (part-1) - Inder Singh Ghagga

Kallar Khet lia Kood Jamaya (part-2) - Inder Singh Ghagga

Tuhanu Gurpurab Mubarak - Inder Singh Ghagga

Kee Sikha ne 1857 wich gaddari keeti? - Inder Singh Ghagga

(If anyone does not understand punjabi, first learn it and then comment on Inder Singh Ghagga. Because if you do not know to read Punjabi who are you to comment on Inder Singh Ghagga? If still you are lazy to learn, I dont think you should devoid your brain from these great articles, ping me and I shall translate to English the selective ones you want... but this might take some time as I have a hectic schedule, every one of us have)

I think Inder Singh Ghagga has done great work in these articles and I agree to all parts of these articles. We cannot punish him so hard just because he wrote a couple of points which seem to be wrong, what about 100s and 100s of other points on which he is very right. I feel ashamed of the kind of treatment Sikh youth is giving him. Please read his work before commenting on him. You should use your own concious and thinking to make decision no Joginder Singh Vedanti should direct you to do something. You as Sikh (Learner) for life, so learn my friend and learn to respect people who are visionaries. Please post your comments after you read atleast the atricles that I have recommended above. We all should back Inder Singh Gaggha (...also make him know that though we are with him we do not agree to some points he made). He certainly does not deserve the disrespect that is being shown against him.

I hope you will raise your conscious to the level that a true Sikh should have. I encourage you to read and increase your knowledge and be a true Khalsa. Moreover, please stop posting unreasonable stuff like "Inder Ghagga loses debate to young Sikh"... this is not right, did you hear the debate carefully? Kulbir Singh started by saying, " we are here to discuss, there is no winner or loser". The pathic site made a mistake by using "Inder Ghagga loses debate to young Sikh" title on their posting, they went against what Bhai Inder Singh said in the debate.

Sat Shri Akaal!

"Ve Sikha, tu ke Sikha?"

(Oh my learner! what have you learned?)

Your truly,

-Akashdeep