Bhai Gian Singh Surjeet Has Left This World

rsingh

Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vahiguroo Jee Kee Fatehh

It is with sadness to inform sangat Bhai Gian Singh Surjeet has passed away. Bhai Sahib suffered a heart attack at 10pm last night at his family home. Bhai Shaib was well know as he was blind yet did countless seva. May Mahraaj bles his soul and his family helping them to accept Hukam.

Guroo Rakha

Vahiguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vahiguroo Jee Kee Fatehh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I know, great person... knew a lot about tabla! pray.gifno.gif

He gave me a few tips about tabla too d_oh.gif

He was already having problems with his heart... last night he had a pain in his heart so he had to go hospital and then he passed away at hospital...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

I Knew Bhai Sahib very well personally and he has been a great Sikh examplar to us all. This is tragic news and tragic for the Sikh kids who were learning vaaja tabla from him.

Very sad day indeed but let's also rejoice the happiness he gave us while alive and the kirtan darbars he participated in the seva with Giani Hamdard Ji. I can never forget his geet he sang around 1984 " maai nee maai sanooo Amritsar lagda pyara". He was always in chardi kala even when he had the first heart attack he continued his seva,, No doubt parse shabad kala of Gurbani kept in chardi kala at all times.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyaree.

So many wonderful Gursikhs passing away , Bhai Jasbir Singh Jee kaanee wale not so recently too.

Guest Glasgow Singh

tragedy - my sister traveleld down for three years in the summer to learn from him, and i myself spent an entire summer learning from him when i was 12 - lol used 2 be terrified, but man did i love that SIngh.

Rest easy in Sachkhand.