Sardar Mann Injured Seriously By Badal's Goondas

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

And Why the hell Chautala (former CM of HR) was even there???

1. You may not be aware of this but S. Prakash Singh Badal is related to Hindu Jats of Haryana. S. Prakash Singh Badal had very good relationship with Chaudhary Devi Lal another Hindu Jat of Haryana who had spent so many years in "Badal" village of Prakash Singh Badal learning wrestling.

2. You may not know this but Captain Amrinder Singh ( Congress) & S. Simranjit Singh Mann ( Akali Dal) are related as their wives are sisters.

3. You may not know this but Dara Singh is leader of Jat Mahasabha of Jats of Haryana.

4. You may be aware of this that S. Prakash Singh Badal has very rich NRI Sikhs under his influence. The two major names are Didar Singh Bains & S. Darshan Singh Dhaliwal.

5. Politics is very complex. No Sikh leader in Punjab now has freedom to win on the basis of Sikh votes alone. This is the situation so everyone wants to be "Cool" with everyone. Sardar Maan is firm supporter of "Cow Protection" in his ruling district. I've posted this news already under one of the threads.

You may not know that badal has his stakes in Haryana.One property of badal in Haryana is the multicrore project called Orbit resorts in Gurgaon.

You may not know Chautala village in Haryana is near Badal village in Punjab.

You may not know that during his tenure badal sacrificed the interests of Punjab's farmers which included giving water to Haryana at the cost of Punjab's farmer.He'll do the same if comes to power again.

Since you have talked about Mann and Amrinder married to sisters ,you should also know badal has given his daughter to congress people.Badal's son in law is of Congress.So badal has no moral right even to say that Mann is in some way associated with congress only because his Capt Amrinder Singh is Mann's relative.

You may not know that badal entered into politics on the congress ticket whereas Capt Amrinder Singh left Akali Dal to join congress.

You may not know that badal categorically stated during his tenure as CM that farmers loans cannot be waived whereas now he's criticizing congress in Punjab for not doing so.

WJKK WJKF SORRY TO BE A PAIN BUT ARE THERE ANY VIDEOS ON THIS CLASH

d_oh.gif

Here are pictures of what actually happened at Kathunangal.

One can see Sardar Mann's supporters going to the venue humbly and barefooted.

There is no intention of attacking anyone as claimed by badal and his chamchas.

In one scene where one can see Mann supporters with some sticks is actually after they were attacked by badal daliyas they snatched their weapons and used for self defence.

One can also see many monas and trimmed beard pagridhari people amongst badal daliyas.

From the pictures one can also see the partisan role of the police.

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/punjab/Dai...nder_Singh.html

Harjot Singh Brar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

When is see Sardars fighting between each other it makes me very sad, when I see that guy with his blood stained sword towering over the Sardar on the ground with his Pagr/Distar knocked off it makes me very very angry.

more pics :

Simranjit Singh Mann and 10 others Hurt in attack by Akali Dal

Badal Workers at kathunangal in Amritsar district on occasion of 500th b'day of Baba Budha Ji at Birth Place of Baba Budha Ji, Kathunangal.

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/1.jpg

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/2.jpg

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/3.jpg

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/4.jpg

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/5.jpg

http://www11.asphost4free.com/31number/6.jpg

my apologies, i wasnt trying to be ignorant, just didnt know all the facts.

pul chuck maaf.

that's very humble of you taran. Glad to see someone actually trying to learn rather than enforcing their agenda on people without knowing the facts.

respect to you bro.

as for the pictures that das nimana posted...all i can say is that our nation is in a civil war. believe it or not this civil war has been going on since 1984. This civil war involves two groups, you know who they are.

Eventually this civil war will boil into something very nasty. it seems inevitable. Seeing sardars fighting sardars, sad, but many are sardars in image only...

waaheguru bhala kare. quam nu mat bakhshe.

Das Nimana,

I know the points you have mentioned about Prakash Singh Badal. I'm fully aware of his property which is known to public. I've stayed at his hotel in Delhi near airport as well. They are political rivals and nothing more. Whatever happened on Baba Buddha Ji's day is very shameful act. Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann should have avoided it by leaving that place humbly as panthik leader rather than getting into forceful admission. We can expect political move from Prakash Singh Badal but at the end he is 100% political leader but on the other hand "Simranjit Singh Mann" is "Panthic" leader. He should act like a panthic leader and do not let press show us Sikhs as "Turban" clowns.

I do not wish to waste my time on political issues so I withdraw myself from this discussion. I can spend hours on this discussion but it will not fulfill the purpose of being Sikh. The spirituality is must which will hold us in high spirit not a winner leader.

Guest PunjabSingh

Das Nimana,

I know the points you have mentioned about Prakash Singh Badal. I'm fully aware of his property which is known to public. I've stayed at his hotel in Delhi near airport as well. They are political rivals and nothing more. Whatever happened on Baba Buddha Ji's day is very shameful act. Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann should have avoided it by leaving that place humbly as panthik leader rather than getting into forceful admission. We can expect political move from Prakash Singh Badal but at the end he is 100% political leader but on the other hand "Simranjit Singh Mann" is "Panthic" leader. He should act like a panthic leader and do not let press show us Sikhs as "Turban" clowns.

I do not wish to waste my time on political issues so I withdraw myself from this discussion. I can spend hours on this discussion but it will not fulfill the purpose of being Sikh. The spirituality is must which will hold us in high spirit not a winner leader.

Suraj Singh,

Read today's Ajit newspaper in which one of Mann Dal leaders has revealed what the party's agenda was at Kathunangal.

Firstly,he says Sardar Mann had gone there to sit amongst the sangat and not on the stage .

Secondly,he says had the police prevented them from going to venue at any stage they would have sat down there and recited Sukhmani Sahib and gone back.But the police deliberately disarmed them and made them to proceed on the path where badal dal workers were waiting heavily armed.

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20061031/general.htm

Mann supporters were then chased into fields and beaten up.One of them Kashmir Singh of Karputhala SAD(Amritsar) jatha was so severely beaten up that his skull broke up at several places.

This was all done by the district jatha of badal dal and mehta federation to make badal happy ,to get tickets for the forthcoming elections.

Now the question of Sikhs fighting Sikhs as seen in pics.Here in Punjab employment is on such a large scale that you give just Rs 500,free liquor,drugs to each person just to participate in a mob ,you can gather any number of people.This same strategy was adopted by congress leaders in Delhi and other places during 1984 pogroms ,whose anniversary falls today.

badal has amassed so much of wealth from various sources that it is not hard for him to gather a few thousand people (Sikhs).

Im sure BJP's pet dog badal and his pup will use money,liquor,drugs and all sorts of illegal means on large scale during Punjab elections to woo voters.

badal was just a petty farmer when he joined politics on congress ticket and today he has crores of rupees.From where did all this money come from?His ancestors were responsible for poisoning water during Jaito Morcha.

On the other hand Sardar Mann was DIG who had 300 acres of land but he was tortured mercilessly,his beard pulled ,given punches on his face,even falsely implicated in indra gandhi assasination case .He had to sell a lot of land to fight his cases in indian courts.

Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu was also jailed for 11 years and was released recently.Although some anti panthic sources have been trying to project his release as his sell out to indian govt but we here in punjab know that Bhai Bittu has been released by the courts after languishing 11 years in jail and not by govt.

RSS man Rulda recently when he was garlanded with shoes told the Sikh sangat that he had been falsely spreading rumours about Bhai Bittu and Sardar Mann being in league with RSS.But now the whole Sikh sangat knows who is openly being supported by RSS and BJP.

Anyway in a few months badal is going to distribute tickets for the assembly elections.Since there are atleast 3-4 people each competing for each ticket,those who will not get these tickets will get to the throats of those who are "rewarded" with these tickets.It will again be a Sikh versus Sikh fight.Whom will you blame then for this ?

Turban tossing is a tradition started by badal dal.They did this during SGPC elections also,amongst themselves and not against Mann dal.

It seems badal and his policies are responsible for this Sikh civil war on all fronts.

We want defeat of badal BJP and Congress from Punjab and full impementation of the Anandpur Sahib Resolution to save Sikhism.

Harjot Singh Brar

I NEVER ever have believed in what the SGPC says or anyoen form the Akal Thakt, I believe what the gurbani says, its all political now, they need sorting out! :D

How bout u c wat Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale has 2 say bout sikhi n politics - CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD

or watch it on you tube - Click Here 2 Watch

:e: BOLE SO NIHAL!!! :e: