United Sikhs 'rescue A Family' Appeal

AAA

Please read the following link:

http://www.unitedsikhs.org/makepovertyhistory/

with regard to the 'rescue a family' appeal. d_oh.gif

For only £20.00 per month you can make a real difference to the lives of a family in need in Punjab.

You will need to make the commitment to send the monthly donation via standing order for a minimum of one year, so that the family you help can start to make plans for the future. (or just please give whatever you can afford!)

We are all meant to give one-tenth of our earnings to charity - this doesn't even come close!

For more information, or if you want to help, please contact meerat.kaur@unitedsikhs.org or contact@unitedsikhs.org

The standing order madate is

http://www.unitedsikhs.org/makepovertyhist..._EUFlyerPDF.pdf

Thanks

AAA :TH:

all the matha tek money i give at my local JOKE gurudwara

is NEVER going to the poor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for a biger building !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE

guru has just shown me the light..

UNITED SIKHS helping people / NOT TO MAKE A FUNCTION ROOM

FROM NOW ON WHAT EVER MONEY I WOULD HAVE GIVEN TO THE CORUPT MANAGERS

WILL NOW GO TO A WORTH WHILE PLACE..........

if any one like me who is totaly fed up at the way our gurudwars are being run

here is your chance to make a REAL difference............

if UNITED SIKH's say my money went to a family who is so poor they cant EAT.!

where would u like your money to go .........

1/

local gurudwara for ========== new reception / bigger hall ..........XXXXX HELL

how much did they spend on park av MILLIONS ?

2/

UNITED SIKHS, my dear bro/sis i just the little that i give will help u .........

To day I have made a conscious decision that every birthday in my family the money I would have spent on presents I will give as a gift for the families that really need my help…………

if I can help even 1 family to survive I will give gladly.

I read the literature from UNITED SIKHS to help sikh families in Punjab ,

I am so ashamed that I have so much and they have so little…….

I hope every on this forum reads this and donate something……. d_oh.gif

OH HECK.

EVERONE HOW MUCH MONEY DID U SPEND ON FIREWORKS ? grin.gif

finally! pray.gif thats really good.... a great seva!

well there few people out there who do not matha take with money. here is a story..lol from few yrs back:

it was intresting when i saw this veer ji,who is very close me (chardi kalla), didnt take out dollar to matha take...i was like :@ @ is he out of money? he could've asked me for a it. the notion that u are suppose to take something...now these days a "$" when u go in the court for darshan of guru sahib! something our parcharks have put in our head(i still remebr listening to a katha on a "tape" where the kathakar said u should not go empty handed...take something which i thought was money or other matrilizt stuff)

but they fotget to tell you ...what my veer ji told me after the devan when i said to him "i had a $...why didnt u tell me u forgot to bring money?"

i thought i was being helpful and Smart rolleyes.gif ...LOL anyhow he goes..tell me where does the money go? what is the meaning of "matha takin"? im givin him all these random crazy rote memory(quotin kathakars) replys while he being alll patient waiting for me to finish.

he smiled and said... where do we put the money?(in golak) what is the hukum of Guru Gobind singh ji? of course i didntknow :D

i know that the sangat knows where this is going.. he said "guru sahib said that a poor person's mouth is my golak." it was a good conversation. it was nice learning that from him:)

later on i found out how much money he donatez..and i brag about my $ that i take to gurdwara that isn;t even mine to begin with tongue.gif . im glad i asked him..learnd a great lesson and it saved me from what most of the "aunties" do.."haye haye niii...mathaa taken nu $ vi ha ni ..tey appney app nu sikh kahudeyy" LOL.gif

i felt so stupid...but hey i was a kid thn and very stupid lol. still am....maybe more "stupiderrrr" thn before.

yes i still take $ lol i'll never learn! <_<

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

Guest s133k_s1kh
yes i still take $ lol i'll never learn! :D

FATEH!!

Stop puttin that dollar in da golak. keep saving it and whne you go to india.. umm help a needy family there :TH: . we all are aware of the sad state of gurughars. that will be the real sewa for the panth. Farmers in Punjab need that money, those dollars you'll save will prevent someone from commiting suicide.

YOU WANT TO SEE EXPENSIVE FLOORINGS IN THE GURUDWARA or YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAVE A LIFE. Choice is yours

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

GURU RAKHA !!

Please read the following link:

http://www.unitedsikhs.org/makepovertyhistory/

with regard to the 'rescue a family' appeal. d_oh.gif

For only £20.00 per month you can make a real difference to the lives of a family in need in Punjab.

You will need to make the commitment to send the monthly donation via standing order for a minimum of one year, so that the family you help can start to make plans for the future. (or just please give whatever you can afford!)

We are all meant to give one-tenth of our earnings to charity - this doesn't even come close!

For more information, or if you want to help, please contact meerat.kaur@unitedsikhs.org or contact@unitedsikhs.org

The standing order madate is

http://www.unitedsikhs.org/makepovertyhist..._EUFlyerPDF.pdf

Thanks

AAA :TH:

Note:FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL DONORS

UNITED SIKHS is a registered charity in the UK (Char1112055).

If you are a UK taxpayer, under the GovernmeAid scheme, UNITED SIKHS can reclaim the tax you have already paid on your gift. This means that your donation could increase by almost a third at NO extra cost to you.

:D

i think its mostly important 4 ppl who r actually starving(like in africa).

im not tryin to b mean or anything, but pl in india dont sttarve.theres a gurudwara on every block of india. they all eat their tummys full.

africa is where the seva really needs to b done and other countries where starvation is the ultimate problem.

we need to frist think about keeping ppl from starving to death b4 even giving education to them.

bul chuk maff

i think its mostly important 4 ppl who r actually starving(like in africa).

im not tryin to b mean or anything, but pl in india dont sttarve.theres a gurudwara on every block of india. they all eat their tummys full.

africa is where the seva really needs to b done and other countries where starvation is the ultimate problem.

we need to frist think about keeping ppl from starving to death b4 even giving education to them.

bul chuk maff

that is so true .......... ever some one starving ? not if there is a gurudwara near by...

where ever there in a gurudware there will never be starving people !....

saying that pls give to UNITED SIKHS.............instead of the courupt commite members!!!!

how come most commite people have new cars? mostly mercs! grin.gif

"i think its mostly important 4 ppl who r actually starving(like in africa).

we need to frist think about keeping ppl from starving to death b4 even giving educSation to them.

bul chuk maff"

I understand where you are coming from with this Phaji. Give where your heart dictates - just give.

AAA