Kathuria for senate

Since he is raised in USA, lets hope the political virus that eats up the brains of politicians in India doesn't get him :@

I talked to his team several times and they don't have Indian type attitude, they are highly educated and very straight forward and they have nothing to do with india or it's politics. I can't wait to meet all of his team during the fundraising event in california next month. Im volunteering for his campaign as a "Sikh Youth Outreach".. but u know what sad part is.. "There's very less help out there from our own sikh youth !"

they don't have Indian type attitude, they are highly educated and very straight forward and they have nothing to do with india or it's politics
:@
There's very less help out there from our own sikh youth
:@

i'm gonna vote for him but if he wins and starts kissing india's arse and talking about how his parents are from the world's largest democracy, INdia that's when i will draw the line!......Most Sikhs are like this these days.....well i hope he wins and then the Indian government will rejoice as an "INdian" will win an election.....

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that Dr. Chirinjeev Kathuria is an intelligent person and his speech was planned quite well. I also saw another on an alternate broadcasting group, only there it was dubbed, and it lasted longer. There he used the same key phrases and no part of the speech could be considered unnecessary.

In his statement he states that he will use his influence as a U.S. Senator to work with the Indian government to resolve human rights issues, yet it also shows a picture of him with Indian, Sikh, and Islamic leaders. I think that through the picture he tried to show that he believes in equality, and that he does not mean that he would help India alone; it is also hard for me to imagine such a highly educated person to degrade or humiliate himself so badly.