magic

Guest balwinderkaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I know as gursikhs , we aren't supposed to believe in black magic or bomohs(magic folks) and stuff...but it upsets me to see more and more of our people indulging in such culture to wreak vengeance upon someone.There are even amritdharis who believe this kind of stuff more than they believe Guru Granth Saaheb Jee......its very common here in our singapore/ malaysia/ indonesia/ thailand region. :@ Isn't bani supposed to be our everything?????? Just would like to hear what sangat has to say about this. :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know of a lady.. who's husband is a granthi of a gurd in malaysia and she practises all this jadoo toona... and she actually got da so called power from one of da samadh in india.. how sad can people be.. and she will force people to give her da so called daswandh...

but frankly speaking the condition in india is also bad.. ive got heaps of relatives who wil bring 1001 type of jaal from so called sianeyy in india.. and they wil be given all sort of jadoo mantar.. tongue.gif ... why cant people just practise things the right way and believe in god.. why do they have to go thru all the stupid ways... ???? :@

I know magic so on are not allowed in Sikhi, so how come Guru Nanak Dev Ji made Blood come out from one roti and Milk from the other, theys also a few other story. I am not calling this magic.

I just want to know what this would be called, and how is it different from magic.

Guru Maharaj did alot of things like this, people may refer to them as miracles, and what not, but it was alll to teach a lesson to the lost souls..

Guru Arjan Dev ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur ji could've used any power to prevent their shaheedi, but they did it to teach a lesson to their sikhs, and never give up their faith.

you mean you don't believe in Ajmeri BaBa ???? ohmy.gifohmy.gif but but he guarantees my problesm will dissapear in 7 days.

What rubbish, haha i was watching ztv the other day and right before they play the Ajmeri baba's commercial they have a disclaimer that Ztv will not be held responsible for the follwing comericail. I thought it was rather Amusing.

I know magic so on are not allowed in Sikhi, so how come Guru Nanak Dev Ji made Blood come out from one roti and Milk from the other, theys also a few other story. I am not calling this magic.

i don't think you should compare your rabit out of the hat to when Guru Nanak Dev Ji made Blood come out from one roti and Milk from the other (he did that to prove a point, and he didn't learn "magic" from a book of another person)