Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

boys and girls talking,

i think its wrong, when talking to the opposite sex sometimes wrong things may come into your mind and you might not be just thinking about sikhi and therefore i think its wrong! i hate it when you go to a kirtan and you got boys and girls talking in the langar hall laughing, flirting whatever you want to call this! what kind of behaviour is this ? its silly, there is no need, and msn i also thing is wrong , as its maya. one day the opposite sex may add u and u might think theres no harm in talking, and then your talking all the time, telling eachother all your problems, it happens. Then you might have people talking about you behind your backs saying ohh shes a '<admin-profanity filter activated>' , and that has happened i have seen it . I have seen many boys finding any excuse to talk to girls and vice versa. There is absolutley no need i cant emphasise it more! what do you get out of it ? yes when you go work and at school you have to sociolise with the opposite sex, but at a kirtan or on msn its completely and utterly wrong. Its happening soo much these days its getting ridiculous ?

can't you see it ? rumours and all sorts have been spread about people, then people tend to believe these things which makes it worse. i think its safe not to talk to the opposite sex if not needed to, and even on msn you shouldnt. to speak truthfully i wouldnt talk to any boy at a kirtan , they would never approach me themselves as they know what i am like, because then people start talking it happens alot here where i live and i think it should stop. If some one says fateh im not saying ignore them say it back! theres no need to have unecessary conversations with them though, when you see two people talking they might look all innocent but you have no idea what they are really talking about , some people talk about some of the most sickest things and thats silly !

l.kaur

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES PENJI!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH, ONE PERSON FINALLY AGRESS WITH ME. I STARTED A TOPIC IN GENERAL, PLEASE BACK ME UP! LOL.

Thats wrong stop talking to her your breaking your own rules LOL.gif

LOL.gif

Anyways- So you basically classified any girl talking to a boy or vice versa at a kirtan or on msn as someone who is looking for a relationship. Thats stereotypical. I have lots of friends or veerjee's that are guys in sangat and at school. When i talk to them am i thinking "Oh hes would be a good marriage option"- NO. Yes, some people do but you cant stop the world from what they do.

I dont understand when people get so caught up with everything around them. FOCUS on your OWN sikhi- If people talk about others; let them. Focus on your own life, your own problems, etc. If you dont want to talk to boys than dont but why do you have to go around preaching to everyone else? Let people live there lives they want too and your your way..

Bull chaak maaph

Vjkk Vjkf

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

The reason why it always seems like little rumors in the background if someone talks to someone of the other gender is because we are so backwards. Nothing wrong with casually talking with ANYONE... and frankly if you are thinking that there are weird relationships going on, its obviously your mind that's in the gutter :D

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Guest b waere

look guys jus concentrate on our own sikhi n dat, jus cz da person hu rote dis post got maried from chatin 2 singhs in dis way, dusnt mean we shuld al folow dis example. n no1 shuld b put dwn ona public forum, deres alot dat cud b sed bout the person hu rote it.

dnt b fooled, you wil pay 4 deese karam you r creating.