Threat To Bomb Yuba City Gurudawara And Darbar Sahib Amritsar!

sahib singh

vahegurujeekakhalsavahegurujeekifateh

Sikhs will allways be a target for terrorists. this is what we get for looking at all with an equal eye, and serving and protecting humanity! Satguru Sahib has warned us many times of these threats which is why we must remain tyaar bar tyaar.

if some kind person attending Yuba City Nagar Keertan could post pics here, it would be very much appreciated by those of us who can not attend.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Sikhs will allways be a target for terrorists. this is what we get for looking at all with an equal eye, and serving and protecting humanity! Satguru Sahib has warned us many times of these threats which is why we must remain tyaar bar tyaar.

if some kind person attending Yuba City Nagar Keertan could post pics here, it would be very much appreciated by those of us who can not attend.

Ill take lots of pics :D

likely just a hoax. Just be aware of your surroundings, thats all. If you see something suspicious report it, there'll be lots of cops there and extra security. Personally i wouldn't be surprised if someone from the committee sent this letter...they have fights practically every year on this weekend!

i heard something similar. it could be simply for publicity. you never know.

I bet it is for publicity rolleyes.gif Cause a scare on the public but "aim it at Sikhs" and people will have to think about the difference between muslims and Sikhs. Its a Sikh deflection of mistaken identity I CAN SEE IT NOW. :TH:

lol brother.

How much better the world be if more ppl actually sat down and thought things out rather causing a huge mislead mess about it.

My history teacher says that instead of SSR (sustained silent reading), they should have SST (sustained silent thinking). Sure the world would a bit less exciting and action-packed once more people used their heads, but...

I was unable to bring the camera to take picture of Nagar Kirtan Yuba City, Ca. Can someone that went post pics please???

It was really fun and I met alot of people from the forum, but I couldnt bring the camera to share pics on the net. I was taking pics but it wasnt my camera and it wiill probably be a while until I see him again.

kewlpics.giftongue.gif :

I was unable to bring the camera to take picture of Nagar Kirtan Yuba City, Ca. Can someone that went post pics please???

It was really fun and I met alot of people from the forum, but I couldnt bring the camera to share pics on the net. I was taking pics but it wasnt my camera and it wiill probably be a while until I see him again.

kewlpics.giftongue.gif :

Eh Pritam Singh! i was relying on you.... you really let me down buddy no.giftongue.gif

glad u all had a nice time. thanks for the cool pics palamrinder :TH: feel free to post up more :D