Baba Nihal Singh Harianwala Beaten Up

sher-e-panjab

SM_07_Nov_06.JPG

"Baba Nihal Singh Harianwalan was beaten and forced to run in Yuba city Nagar Kirtan by the Akali dal Mann group despite of the heavy security. Baba was not even allowed to deliver the speech. Last month baba Nihal used force aganist Mr. mann in Darbar Sahib complex and he and his supporters even draged swords aganist Mr. mann on the day. In Yuba City Mr. Mann's supporters asked the baba while he was running to drag his sword now. In this Nagar Kirtan more than 60000 Sikhs took part."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM_07_Nov_06.JPG

"Baba Nihal Singh Harianwalan was beaten and forced to run in Yuba city Nagar Kirtan by the Akali dal Mann group despite of the heavy security. Baba was not even allowed to deliver the speech. Last month baba Nihal used force aganist Mr. mann in Darbar Sahib complex and he and his supporters even draged swords aganist Mr. mann on the day. In Yuba City Mr. Mann's supporters asked the baba while he was running to drag his sword now. In this Nagar Kirtan more than 60000 Sikhs took part."

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Shame on the Mr Mann supporters. They can try as they might but with such actions they are showing how little regard they have for the teachings of of Guru Ji. If petty revenge for Mr Mann is all they can do then they are besharam goonde.

If these Mr Mann supporters have the guts lets see them challenge the Harianbelawale in Punjab. All they are good for is making noise abroad. Where were these "soorme" when Mr MAnn was getting seven bells knocked out of him recently ?

Kurtas

You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. What you are saying that Mann supporters should do in India is the same as most Indian desh-bigots say about any Sikh in the west who wants to comment on what the Indian govt is doing to Sikhs. So going by your own advice when can we hope to see you outside the Akal Takht calling Vedanti a liar, dishonest etc. Or are you as I suspect a hypocrite. Only good at giving such advice and never following it yourself.

Kurtas

You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. What you are saying that Mann supporters should do in India is the same as most Indian desh-bigots say about any Sikh in the west who wants to comment on what the Indian govt is doing to Sikhs. So going by your own advice when can we hope to see you outside the Akal Takht calling Vedanti a liar, dishonest etc. Or are you as I suspect a hypocrite. Only good at giving such advice and never following it yourself.

You obviously have no regard for what our Guru Ji taught us about revenge. You may think it is ok for badal goonde to knock manns dastaar off and vice versa (and same with Harianbela Wale) but I think it is incompatible with Sikhi, childish and petty. Maybe you like childish petty games but I think they have no place in the Sikh Panth.

Where were the Mann supporters when he was attaked recently ? All of them ran off and Mann lay down like a pacifist gandhi lover and took shithar from the badal goonde. These overseas Mann goonde are no better than the Badal goonde. Mann is also not the angel you guys paint out to be. We all know how he has used mahan Gursikhs like Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji Ghuman, conveniently forgetting his family after he became Saheed. So well done to those Mann supporters who undertook this attack, well done for someone who has ignored the families of Shaheed.

As for Vedanti I have now been several times to the Akal Takht secetariat and even to his home. Each time he has been away, otherwise I would tell him exactly what I think of him.

He never "lay down like a pacifist gandhi lover" he was attacked and he got beats he never said "go ahead beat me" his supporters an off and only the ones who was tru to their word stayed with him (very few) who then got surrounded , heavely outnumbered and beaten by the badaliay and chutala's bhaiay.

as per usual the news has blown everything out of proportion and nothing of what was said on article happened. news should be a medium for truth NOT a medium to promote propoganda esp against top Singhs of the panth

He never "lay down like a pacifist gandhi lover" he was attacked and he got beats he never said "go ahead beat me" his supporters an off and only the ones who was tru to their word stayed with him (very few) who then got surrounded , heavely outnumbered and beaten by the badaliay and chutala's bhaiay.

Ha ha ha. Was he not lying on the ground ? Did he throw a punch back. I do not give a hoot if there was 1million of them. He made no effort to even defend himself. His son covered him as he was getting beaten like a gandhi pacifist, if he had smacked one or two on the nose and gone down fighting things would be different but his cowardice shone through.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

he took bullets in 84 in darbar sahib while protecting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and survived, the wounds are still there... did any of these other idiots do anything then? and now they try and outnumber him and attack, he could have rotated them if he wanted....what nimrata ohmy.gif

UK Singhs Fighting, Punjab, USA Singhs Fighting...We need an enemy I recall from a book

"When Ranjit Singh's army collapsed and the British took over the great land of punjab, the Sikhs had no enemy, and began to turn on themselves" ( sorry forgot the reference)

But sums us up, no mugals, no british, no indian government, Who shall we fight ?

Our Own :D