Disturbing Website, Why I Chose Islam?

~*SiNghNi*~

http://www.sikhs2islam.tk/

i know theres alot of anti-sikh gandh out there. but this website really did annoy me just thought people might want to take a luck.

Sikhism is confused about believing in one god

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the one who said ik onkar (there is 1 god). But Asking my parents and varoius Baba's at the gudwara and even discovering it myself. that in fact Ik onkar means all the guru's are one. Maybe Guru Nanak did mean there is one god but afterwards something happened along the way?

ohmy.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the questions are answered on www.whyichosesikhism.com

also there are more answers to questions alot of Sikh youth face from people of other faiths. Those Q&A's are here

http://forums.waheguroo.com/QandA-f60.html

If anyone has futher questions they would like gursikhs to tackle please email them to sweetsikhi@gmail.com.

Gurbani and naam are the only truth as they are from Akaal Purkh jaap naam and truth will be revealed. :D

:D what a load of hodge podge..i bet theyr not evn "converts" and they'r just ur normal bogstandard muslims...their arguments against sikhi are crap - esp the so called "errors" they have found in guru granth sahib ji... i cant believe i wasted my 2mins skimmin through that tutti . thumbs_down.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Why I am NOT a Muslim!

The Real Reason why so many Muslims are turning their back on Islam

The Islamic Guide

• Follow Blindly

• Never question

• Enforce the will of a fatantically Allah on all

• Destroy all other faiths in favour of Islam

• To destabilise democratic states - See India

• Desecrate symbols of other faiths

• Convert all that wont be destroyed

• Kill other Muslims until only true Islam remains - See most parts of the World

• Treat Women as animals

• Abuse Human Rights

• Promote Paedophila

• Aspire to be a terrorist through action or support

• Only fight on the side of Evil - See Iraq and Why no Muslims went to fight for the Northern Alliance against the Taleban

• Brand anyone who questions their faith a Racist

• Go to Paradise for Murdering as many innocent children as possible-

• If all else fails, blame the Jews

• Marry your brothers and sisters

• Kill anyone who questions or leaves

Things to look forward to as a Muslim

Sex with your family

Knowing that your children will be used for sex by old men, since their founder (Mohammed) married as girl aged 6 when he was 54.

Knowing that your children and grandchildren are most likely to be disabled because of marriages with brothers, sisters, cousins and uncles.

Incest – old uncles and cousins marrying your young prepubescent daughters and sisters

Hating, abusing and using women

Knowing that incest and child sex takes place within most mosques in the UK

(channel 4 Documentry)

Knowing that Islam is responsible for 95% of all wars and human suffering in the World.

Telling lies to convert others so you get a place in Paradise, where you will have 72 virgins and 28 boys for your sexual pleasure

Koran encouraging sex with young boys, raping women “those possessed with right hand” ,

Knowing that Islam is the most inhumane, intolerant, sexist, abusing religion

Never being able to question Islam or Mohammed

You want Islam, you can keep it!

Why I am not a Muslim:

All religions have a place on this earth, provided there is mutual respect for others, however, the one religion that sticks out like a sore thumb is Islam. Islam is NOT a religion of peace, but one that actively requires it followers to abuse others who do not share their views. Islam is a Religion based on hate, violence and inequality.

When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.” (Quran47.4).

"And when the sacred months are passed, kill those who join other gods with God. wherever ye shall find them; and seize them, besiege them, and lay wait for them with every kind of ambush: but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay the obligatory alms, then let them go their way, for God is Gracious, Merciful."(Quran 9:5)

And as for Christians and Jews who rejected him he has this to say

"Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have been given and believe not in God, or the last day, and who forbid not that which God and His Apostle have forbidden..."( Quran. 9:29)

In Islam, if a 6 or 7 year old girl is raped by an adult man, she will be the one that gets punished. It is her fault because she provoked it. The parents then will burn or kill her because she has dishonored the family

Conversion

According to the Quran, it is the duty of Muslims to convert others, by hook or crook. Many middle eastern countries fund those who convert women of other faiths into Islam. The methods of conversion are:-

i. Seduction, followed by blackmail

ii. Drugging young women with the Rape Drug, taking pictures, blackmail and conversion.

iii. Promises of romance and marriage, followed by pregnancy

iv. Using photos and other personal articles to perform Kala Ilm (Black Magic) to change the psychology.

What a Muslim can look forward to?

Islam actively promotes and practices incest & Paedophila. Incest, because every Muslim is expected to marry into the family, to marry cousins, half brothers and uncles. This is the major reason for the high levels of disabilities within Muslims.

Muhammad, the founder os Islam. lived a less than holy life. His lust for sex, his affairs with his maids and slave girls, his pedophilic relationship with Aisha a 6-year-old child at the age of 53 demonstrates the role model for Islam.

Do you want to follow a religion where their founder (Mohammed) liked to have sex with 6 year old girls?

Sex in Paradise?

Why do Muslims kill so many innocent people & chidren ? Because, they are promised SEX with 72 houris (Virgin) and 12 pearly boys in Heaven!

In chapters 68:31-33 and 55:56, we are presented with the houris, who are assigned to fulfill men’s sexual pleasures. These houris are always virgins. Their sexual relationship with men does not affect their virginity . Every time men approach them, they find them always virgins. Their breasts are not hanging down loose. They are always firm. They do not age beyond thirty-three years of age. They are white with black, wide, charming eyes. Their skin is smooth. Women who died old on earth will be re-created virgins for the enjoyment of men. Read the following commentaries—Al Glalan (p. 328, pp. 451

As we can see, the idea of Paradise is nothing more than a cheap way to lead intellectually hampered people (stupid) into believing Islam is the way.

There is NO proof of any Paradise apart from statements in the Qu’ran.

Lies told by Muslims to convert.

Quran is the word of God.

Wrong!, The first verse The Opening Sura Fatihah:

(Quran 1:1-7)

In the name of the Merciful and Compassionate God. Praise belongs to God,

The Lord of the worlds, the merciful, the

compassionate, the ruler of the day of

the day of judgment! Thee we serve and Thee

we ask for aid. Is this the Word of God or Mohammed?

They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

Based on the Qu’ran, the Hadith and Sharia law, Islam is a religion that:-

Promotes killing others

Sex with children as young as 6

Treating women like animals

Marrying up to 4 wives, but having sex with as many women as your “right” hand possess. ( those who you capture, rape and are from other faiths)

Never question Islam or Mohammed.

Questioning or leaving Islam is punishable by death!

Promise intellcutally challenged Muslims a Brothel in Heaven where they can have 72 Virgins and 28 young Boys each!

thats y muslims love to be muslims because they are ... well disgusting

Download The Khalsa Productions Internet Toolbar Here

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh