Sarblohhh Bibeeeek

Guest :P

When i was in India, i didn't know about Sarbloh Bibek. Now i admire these people..all i know.. they are ChardiKala people and won't waste their time arguing :TH:
did u forget the rehit thread bai????? rolleyes.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
When i was in India, i didn't know about Sarbloh Bibek. Now i admire these people..all i know.. they are ChardiKala people and won't waste their time arguing :TH:
did u forget the rehit thread bai????? rolleyes.gif

No i didnt bai :D ..there we tried to stop both sides..here i am requesting the Chardikala Bibeki Singhs to act wisely.

Khalsa4ever, how can you compare normal people like us to the great Guru Sahibaan...... i dont get it......... we ar enot them, we cant be them, we will never be them either!

just remember this was a rehit instructed by Guru Ji.......... everything we do is instructed by Guru ji.....

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Actions speak louder than words. Our gurus would never do anything that they would not want us to do. They led by example. And the point of sikhi is to reach their level: that is the ultimate goal that may take a thousand lifetimes. If you don't think that you should be like them, then you aren't a good student (Sikh) right?

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Our gurus accepted food offerings from others: kings, poor farmers, none of whom were amritdhari nor many who were not even declared servants of Gurujee.

Guru Sahib only accepted food from Sikhs.

Who could have been a bigger sevadar to Guru Sahib than Bhai Dalla at Damdama Sahib? He risked his life and property to keep Guru Sahib. But according to one of the oldest sources of Sikh history, Guru Kian Sakhian from the late 1700s, when he invited Guru Sahib to his fort over and over again, Guru Sahib finally agreed but said that the Singhs would have their own langar.

Bibek is an essential part of Sikh rehit. Gursikhs like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, Baba Gurbachan Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, Akali Kaur Singh Nihang, Baba Mitt Singh Nihang, Baba Jwala Singh Harkhowal all kept sarbloh bibek. So the question is, who are we going to trust? Do we know better or would they?

People who insult this rehit are ignorant and need to do some research.

do whatever you like but dont try to put your views on anybody else...

by saying that amritdharis are biggers then others or i am bigger than him is against the principals of sikhi... you people have made sikhi into bhrman maat....

that is like saying the bhraman wont accept food from the sudar...

that is like the bhraman can do this and suder cant....

sikhi is based upon equlity... we say that "hey we want gorai or somebody else from the other religion to coime to the gurdwara and see what it is"

and then when they want us to go to there place of worship and they offer us some food we gonna refuse

when they ask why

you are gonna say hey i am bigger then you... i keep bibek... i only accept food from amritdharees...

you people have made amrit into a janjooo... the real amrit has been lost! if someone has a kkirpan over there shoulders you accept food... sikhi is not based from the outside and how you look... he may not even be lliving his jeevan ortrying to according to gurbani! people have made amrit into show....

Guru nanak sahib went all over the world.... What did he do? He went all over the west and far as the europe.. a new discovery was made and is still in progress about guru sahib ebing in turkey.... what did you think he ate? i very mmuch doubt guru sahib had food on his back for that long?

Was Guneee Khan a Singh? Guru Sahib didn't stay and eat at his house? What was Gungoo? Gungoo was a cooker according to some sources so was Gungoo AmritDhari too? Tell me a source other than the fake Daya Singh Rehatnama that says to eat in Sarabloh only. Give me a credible source or many sources. Bipran kee reet. Karam Kaand. Guru Sahib Ji wasn't weak like you or your bhai so they didn't need to keep any Sarablohs. Even the word bibek is being abused. Do you even know what Bibek means? I wasn't going to post as I got a busy schedule but couldn't resist when these derawalas are started to spread their falsehood again.

Ik Jhooth Noo SHpaoun laa-ee Jhooth dee Dukaan Paa Dinday ah Eh loak, fir kehnday SGPC corrupt hai, badal corrupt hai, flaana corrupt hai. Juddooo eh pakhandi loak jo murjee kurday ah, taa badal wurgay vee aapnee murjee kurday ahh.

ਛੋਡਹਿ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪਾਖੰਡ ॥

chhodeh ann karahi pakhand.

ਨਾ ਸੋਹਾਗਨਿ ਨਾ ਓਹਿ ਰੰਡ ॥

naa sohaagan naa ohi rand.

Only fools quarrel over issues.

Should we not set our quest on why the Sat (Truth) could not be found by us? Why dont we strive to learn its secret? Or where the key that opens the lock which is placed on the dasam duar (tenth door) ?

Would it not be more spritual to learn where it could be found?

Sarblog bibekis that i have come across do not seem arrogant people who are full of themshelves because they keep the rehat and are amritdhari.. i find them to very much the opposite they are really humble people that consider themshelves the lowest of the low.