Don't Know If Anyone Noticed..

japmans

woo... 200.000 posts..i. still remember when i sabotaged so that i could be post number 50,000...i don't actually remember if i was or not..hmmm....

but i digress...here's post number 200,000...harwinder84's reply to sunny_love_keertan when he was showing off his cookin abilities! haha

vaheguru...3 and a half years and running...

OK

MINE TOO

TODAYWE ALSO COOKED PANEER.

WE COOK SHAHI PANEER, PALAK PANEER AND MATAR PANEER.

THE BEST METHOD IS

TAKE 5 ONIONS, 5 TOMATOES

FIRST GRIND ONIONS AND MAKE ONION PASTE

TAKE SOME OIL IN PAN FRY ONION Paste till it goes brown and get separated from oil.

u need too much oil to fry onions , but after it fried then u can remove extra oil .

then put some haldi ( turmic powder), chopped green chilies, salt, then put the tomato paste in it.

fry till its beacme thicj gravy and heat still oil is separated. put some water also . dnt make it like taari lol

juz make a thich gravy, put a one kadchi ( or 2big tbs) of courd and 2 tbs oh cream or malai.

then put some diced paneer.

same is the case with matar paneer but dnt put cream and curd and dnt make it too thick and cook matars (peas) with onion paste.

i am writting in hurry sorry.

bhai sahib u gotta make 2 deliveries now

1 to manitoba to singh with double barrel tongue.gif

1 more to me

shahi paneer man....meriaa ta laalaa diggan lagg piya tongue.gif

Hey Hey Hey post number 200,000 by harwinder, so we should Give him a Gift for his post .. Harwinder veer place order for shahi paneer, i think sikh sangat should fulfil his order free of cost rolleyes.gif ..harwinder veer dont worry and app di lallan nu sambalo kapde gande ho jaan ge .. soon thuada shahee paneer thuanu and thuade friend nu mill jau ..

Akalpurakh sache patshah Sikh Sangat nu chardi kala bakshe .. kirpa karan sikh sangat di online sangat da apas vich payar banya rahe .. sikh sangat de veer bhena agge benti ..kade app ji nu lagge main app ji di koi seva karr sakda .. tan iss veer nu jaruru yaad rakheo and yaa mere naal naal harwinder veer and usda shahee paneer de order da vi ... dont worry veer just open the door soon dilevery singh will be at ur door.. enjoy and tell us howz the shahi paneer :wubc:

Jaikara Gajave ... Rann Fateh Pave .. Nihal Ho Jave... Bole So Nihaaal ..Sat shri akallllll