Help!

sikhness

you think thats bad?

I dont know if ya'll heard of this site called www.facebook.com

it's basically a network for college students around the world! There are thousands of youth sikhs, but you can clearly tell the gursikhs apart.

There are specific groups such as "putt sardara de" that badmouth sant ji and many other great shaheeds! it's so funny because most of the members of that group are mone but they say they are still sardars because of the family ancestry! (jatt, etc.)

LOL.gif

I strongly urge the youth that are in colleges or universities to join facebook.com and hopefully set "sikhs" on the right path!

Don't get me wrong there are also great gursikh groups such as "singhs are kings" which kicked out all the mones and kept all the sardars.

:TH:

(I think you can still register if you are an alumni..)

chardi kala

you think thats bad?

I dont know if ya'll heard of this site called www.facebook.com

it's basically a network for college students around the world! There are thousands of youth sikhs, but you can clearly tell the gursikhs apart.

There are specific groups such as "putt sardara de" that badmouth sant ji and many other great shaheeds! it's so funny because most of the members of that group are mone but they say they are still sardars because of the family ancestry! (jatt, etc.)

LOL.gif

I strongly urge the youth that are in colleges or universities to join facebook.com and hopefully set "sikhs" on the right path!

Don't get me wrong there are also great gursikh groups such as "singhs are kings" which kicked out all the mones and kept all the sardars.

:TH:

(I think you can still register if you are an alumni..)

chardi kala

Mone are not bad people. SOme mone know sooo much about Sikhi in comparison to some ''sardars''. Every person is different, and you cant tar them with the same brush.

^First of all, no one said they were bad people, you assumed we are saying that. Just because they know about Sikhi does not make them a SIKH!!! You can't pick and choose which kakkars you want to wear, and which to avoid. A patit cannot be a sikh, that's the end of the story. I don't even know why Patits bother wearing Karas, and Khandas around their neck, they are only making it worser for people who are actually keeping the tradition of Sikhi Saroop alive. They never were Sikh, never are, and never will be unless they become A SIKH by adopting the Sikhi Saroop, and being followers of Guru Gobind Singh. You cannot be a son/daughter of Guru Gobind Singh if you do not have the Sikhi Saroop, moreover you are not even a SIKH. A sikh who does something bad is a BAD SIKH, someone who does not have hair, because of millions of excuses rolleyes.gif is not a SIKH, but a PATIT.

PS. Don't turn this into a "Oh I know someone who can do more path than Sardars blah blah blah" Someone who does something better than a Sardar such as not smoking may be a Good Human, but not SIKH!!! rolleyes.gif