Constantly Thinking About Cutting Hair......

Kaur Khalistani Lioness put it beautifully.

Its like this. When someone is sleeping in the dark, and they are sleeping in deep sleep, the worst thing you can do to wake them up is swich on a really bright bulb. The first thing they gonna say is "Oh heck! Switch off the light!"

Guess what, the light of Sikhi is shining forth from within you as you are wearing Gurujee's roop, and the Kaljugis can't stand it, so they want to "switch off the lights", meaning remove your Sikhi saroop.

Take it as a challenge, and tell yourself "I've got something they can't stand. Why should I be foolish enough and let go of it!"

tO CLEANSE THE FEET OF THINE SLAVES WITH HAIR OF MY HEAD IS THE OBJECT OF MY LIFE

(SGGS, 500)

MY LORD, I AM A SACRAFICE UNTO THE GODS ATTENDANTS. MAKING THE WHISK OF MY HAIR, I WAVE IT OVER THEM. THE DUST OF THEIR FEET I APPLY TO MY FACE.

(SGGS, 749)

tHE GURDWARA ONCE KNOWN AS TAMBU SAHIB WAS RENAMED AS KESGARH SAHIB

GURU GOBIND ONCE SAID;

IF ONE KEEPS HAIR WITHOUT TAKING BAPTISM

HE IS A SHAM, A FOOLISH SIKH.

HE WHO DOES NOT GIVE UP ALL SHAM

CANNOT BE IN MY PRESENCE.

(HAIR POWER, SARUP S. ALAG)

NOTHING CAN HELP U, SS TRIED. BANI, IS UR ONLY HOPE.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Can't remember where I read this:

Q: Who is the most beautiful person in the world?

A: A Sikh with kesh.

Q: Who is the most ugliest person in the world?

A: A Sikh who has cut his hair.

Keep your Sikhi spirits high.

1. Most Beautiful person -- supersingh1984 :TH:

2. Ugliest person -- mahatma gandhi tongue.gif

heheheh yeahh got that ryte

waheguru ji !1

i was talking 2 my penji about kesh she says 4 ppl whocut thier kesh !!

they keep cutting the gift that GURU JI is givint them .. but guru ji still kepss giving although they keepgettin rid of it !1

waheguru ji

gursikhs died for their kesh ... DHAN DHAN BHAI TARU SINGH JI

AKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

i know this is gonna sound cocky, but my boys and i are all gursikhs and we have absolutely no trouble with girls (sikhs and non-sikhs).

Its because we are all so confident in ourselves. and i love what guruji's student said above. . .

"they keep cutting the gift that GURU JI is givint them .. but guru ji still keeps giving although they keepgettin rid of it !1"

and in reply to the second part of your post, i'm not sure exactly why its easier for our pehnjis to get 'away' with cutting their kes. (the fact that you termed cutting your kes as 'getting away' makes me think that you probably are not feeling sikhi anymore either). regardless, its an unfortunate part of the downward trend our sikhi is traveling in.

Q: Who is the most beautiful person in the world?

A: A Sikh with kesh.

Q: Who is the most ugliest person in the world?

A: A Sikh who has cut his hair.

I'm sorry, but this is a wrong thing to say or believe. Calling people the ugliest person in the world is offensive. Secondly it does nothing to promote Sikhi by insulting people. I know loads and loads of monas who have started keeping kesh, and they didnt do it by stigmatising them as the ugliest people in the world. Thirdly, what kind of motto is it to ally your reasons for keeping kesh or not to vanity? And are you seriously saying that all sehajdhari Sikhs are 'the ugliest people in the world'? Do you think making statements like that have anything to do with the spirit of Sikhi?

Please think deeply.

uve gotta think about wah the guru jis did!!

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI WANTED US TO STAND OUT!! not fit in with eevryone else.. HE WANTED FOR HIS SIKHS TO BE NOTCIED!! waheguru ji ... to standout 4rm a crowd!

be proud of ya kesh

and u mst "care" if ure still thinking and hvnt done nething!!

and it will be ure biggest loss and regret if u do!! ... for the guru's ... dont!!

dhan dhan sikhi

waheguru ji

VAHEGURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!