Protest In Edinburgh

Sikh Soldier

rupinder singh u are a fool

it is a sikhs duty to stand up against injustices,

are u saying sri guru teg bahadur was wrong whe him and sikhs went to arangzeb to protest against his crimes.

was baba deep singh ji wrong when we drew the line with his khanda and marched to protest against the desecration of harimander sahib.

was sri guru nanak dev ji wrong when he raised a voice against babbar

rupinder hasnt got a clue about sikhi and sikh history

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bullying, self righteous, finger pointing and aggressive behaviour and comments directed towards me and Rupinder just go to show how difficult it is to have a discussion on issues related to this with certain people. Rather than take on the comments, think about them and make a debate, all we have is chest thumping and arrogant demands and declarations of who is and who is not a Sikh. If you cared to take on board what I have said you might agree or disagree, but self righteous finger pointing, as if to try and 'shame' people as Sikhs, simply because they ask for the need to bear certain things in mind when protesting, about the need to take a long term view in resolution of issues, is not taken in the spirit of discussion, but as personal attacks.

Guru Fateh d_oh.gif

i can take all the critism in the world, cuz i know i aint done or said anything wrong.

i guess the talkers will remain talkers and the people that take action will be critisised for doing something wrong.

thats the way its always been, and truthfully i dont expect it to change.

dont worry, i'm sure you'll be there when its closer to home or when the cameras are rolling giving it loads with ya bad boy hoodies on like u really give a damn.

your all sheep in wolves clothing.

look at the state of our Dharam!

lets end the post here:-

to all thoses Sikhs that attended, i say Bole Sonihaal, Sat Sri Akaal

i have my opinions about the attendence at edinburgh - as i said before i strongly feel that everyone should have been there regardless - unless there was sum next level reason!

but also understand other points made about lobying and informing MPs etc and think its totally true - to eradicate this sort of stuff we need to get to the top levels

but one bit of advice to all - if you think you can do some seva (whether it be the nitty gritty or the lobying etc) and its right then jus go and doit - dont tel others how to doit and wait for sumone els to do sumthing about it........becoz it will never happen

i've learnt that the hard way!

prem ur a <banned word filter activated> and a coward educated foool,

wish i could slap u up, then ud go marching and protesting to the police station, telling them to lock me up, we are saint soldiers not fat sofa braekers like u. hope u enjoyed the omibus eastenders epidsode on sunday, while the protestrs were repping it and demanding justice and kicking up a fuss, showing that sikhs are not having any shiiit from no-one. we are not gays with bangles, we re warriors, prem and rupinder r just batty mans. they didnt want to come becuase there bangles might have got broken when lighiting a candle. sorry sikh soldier i couldnt ent the topic when u wanted, im sick of people bashing people that take a stand for truth, justice and rightousness. if anyone had a valid rason for not to come, thats cool, but the rest who didnt, just becuase they couldnt wake up r punks

Machete, i feel exactly where ur coming from, but as Sikhs we have to refrain from anger! it brings tears to my eyes when i see true Sikhs like you. i feel that the Khalsa spirit is still alive. protesting and lobbying MP's is brilliant. the Morcha (whether done in person or education ways like meeting influential people) is good, but dont do nothing. dont wait for others to stand up before u? what if that happend in 1699 at Anandpur Sahib? then where would we all be? in the mosque!!!

prem ur a <banned word filter activated> and a coward educated foool,

wish i could slap u up

Machete, you just prove my point really. People like you will cause immeasurable damage to the Sikh cause in Britain in the long term if you enact your vicious, aggressive and violent tendencies.

I have been threatened with being hit -- a practising Sikh with three children, a disabled mother and an elderly father has been threatened with violence simply because I said that Sikhs should be careful not to lose control and always take care to make sure they act responsibly and do not resort to violent rhetoric or the mentality of the mob.

I hope the moderators of SikhSangat have taken a note of this thuggery.

Guru Fateh d_oh.gif

oh dearie dearie me

lets all take a long nice deeep breath

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now, prem and rupinder singh have some fine points, and are just using their brains, whats rong with that?

the news of a sikh boys hair being forcefully cut against his will did obviously cause me great distress.

BUT the first thing we should do is think. What is going to help THE BOY the most, not how people think sikhs look.

i think that most importantly is paath and ardaas to maharaaj for the poor young boy. OK i completely understand the view that we should not just sit on our backsides, and do something actively to combat this disgusting type of racism, and in that view the protest was defeinatly a good thing.

but to say, those hu didnt come, bla bla bla. no excuse, bla bla bla

how do you know that some people hu didnt come werent praying all day for the young boy?

its not up to us condem those who didnt go as weak, or whatever.

as long as youve got a good reason and intetnion behind ur actions i tihnk thats what counts, whether you protest all over the country (which i think is great) or do paath or ardaas (which i think is great 2)

now please stop with the angry comments, and admin after not letting countless of my posts up, im suprised you let up a post containing a swear word

"we re warriors, prem and rupinder r just batty mans."

that is not a good attitude no.gif

amarjeet singh

Are there any other psychos who wish to beat me up? Is there anyone else who thinks that this kind of thinking is good for Sikhs in Britain? Is there anyone else who is going to explain to this violent psycho why his violent tendencies will damage Sikhs in Britain? Anyone? Or am I going to be threatened with violence for expressing an opinion and nobody is going to explain why his attitude is wrong?

When you beat me up, who is going to look after my mother and father, pay the bills and raise my children whilst I recover in hospital? What will you do, stand on street corners and sneer and think you have done a big seva for mankind for beating up a Sikh because he expressed an opinion on the need for long term thinking and warned about where the dangers of violence will cause Sikhs in the UK?

Guru Fateh