Young Sikh Lads Attacked In Bham By Pitballs

Paneer Monster

Depends on your definition of "Sikh"...

Even in the BBC news report, they did not call him Singh...

So....you dont consider him to be Sikh because he is mona? And you dont care that he was attacked?

If you dont practice the basic tennets of what our Guru Jee's taught us, then how can you call yourself a Sikh of the Guru?

I didnt say i dont care that he was attacked. Sarbatt dha bhalla. I feel sorry for him coz hes scarred, probably both mentally and physically, for life and i wouldnt wish that on anyone, let alone having to have plastic surgery.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gurpreet_singh101
Depends on your definition of "Sikh"...

Even in the BBC news report, they did not call him Singh...

So....you dont consider him to be Sikh because he is mona? And you dont care that he was attacked?

u damm rite he's not a sikh becoz he's a mona, only one type of sikh and he shud look like his father Siri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji!!! it's bad wot happen to him, mabye dis wil bring him into sikhi!!!!

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

You can only be sikh if you follow reht!! I 100% agree with Nama Singh Veer Ji and Gurpreet_101 Veer JI!

Yes its sad!! But like someone sed b4 he wernt even called sikh in the news report!

VJKK VJKF!

sun paper eh?

i read it ewveryday, and dont remember seeing that.

ah well, it aint anything special....just anoother case of black of brown violence damit.

lol well it could have been the mirror then, cos i read all the papers so i probs forgot which one its in .......

to the thread ; ther is actually a big diff between someone with kesh and a mona..........doesnt matter whether you are bothered about them or not , i initially thought they were singhs, but they arent, they mix in with the 'rest of the world'

Guest s133k_s1kh
VJKK VJKF

You can only be sikh if you follow reht!! I 100% agree with Nama Singh Veer Ji and Gurpreet_101 Veer JI!

Yes its sad!! But like someone sed b4 he wernt even called sikh in the news report!

VJKK VJKF!

Doesn't the Rehit apply when one Shak's Amrit ??

Does it really matter if he is a sikh ??

Who are you people to decide if he is a Sikkh ?

had he been a kesdhari you would have felt all sad and stuff, oh it was our sikh brother?

You can only be sikh if you follow reht!!
by that definition, i am not a sikh. and there are very few in this world then. rehit is not jus outer rehit, get amrit, put on 5 kakkars, do your nitnem. dont limit rehit to that. what about rehit on the inside? i'm far from it.