Bollywood And Islam

Paneer Monster

for the last 10 years or so i have been unfortionate to live in an area dominated by muslims many of whom in support of terrorism. in my college class there was a girl who was abu hamza's neice. she would speak openly of how she dislikes the Sikh faith. my college was a 5min walk from the finsbury park mosk which was abu hamza's main base for preaching terrorism.

i could not re-allocate my self to another college out of the area due to the situation i was in at that time. anyways.... in college i often used email as my main mean of communication, as i was very selective as to who would be fortunate enough to have my mobile number :lol: immediatly after giving my email to 1 specific muslim girl i would often recieve islamic emails which i am still recieving to this day (3 years after leaving college). I could easily block them, but i find them more entertaining then anything else. anyways this is a link from the most recent email i recieved [requesting me to burn anything bollywood in my home lol]...check it out if u aint seen it already:

lol watch it at 1min 58sec, its comedy lol

she would speak openly of how she dislikes the Sikh faith

Why didnt you challenge her views/ideology etc. Its things like this should make you do more research into Sikhi and combat false statements etc protrayed by narrow minded people.

i could not re-allocate my self to another college out of the area due to the situation i was in at that time

I still live in an area filled with muslims and few "Sikhs" , it dont mean I let them pi** on me or Sikhi . You shouldnt move, you should stay there combat views etc do whats necessary it will only make you stronger. Hope all is well now.

to 1 specific muslim girl i would often recieve islamic emails which i am still recieving to this day (3 years after leaving college).

Wow shes on your case. rolleyes.gif

I could easily block them, but i find them more entertaining then anything else

Yeah your right, Im sure theres loads of people on this forum who have recieved or still recieve emails like that, theres lots of members on here who know what they are like. We should read further into all these emails / topics etc in order to increase our understanding so we can combat any attacks.

:lol:

check it out if u aint seen it already

But hey credit where its due at least they make them aware of bollywood is doing. They affect the Sikhs even more with protraying them as "clowns" etc using Dharmik Lines etc mixed up with other RSS etc material like the bollywood spin of film "Bole So Nihal". Are people think great yeah bollywood come on kids ajj dadi ne thwanu film leh dekhan jana. Then they wonder why our kids less Punjabi and when they do it come out sound like "hindi". wacko.gif