Whass Ur Favorite Nba Team?

njjassa

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Heat.......Shaq, Zo, Wade......It's my favorite team.....Nobody thought they could do it last year.......Used to be a big Grizzlies fans until moved from Vancouver to Memphis.... :umm: .......but I gotta show some respect to the Raptors, I love watching this team play.........the only Canadian Team.......Vince Carter sucks!...

raps are doin really good.... bun fiyah vince carter... he aint nuttin but a headache.. if he played his full potential (like he did the first 3 years he was in the league) for the lass couple'a years when he was in toronto, we woulda done really good..

man.. imagine we still had t-mac and vince for the last 4 or 5 years... raps wud be rippin it up...

ah well.. big up cb4... overall we have a good lineup... some nice depth.. n a lotta young talent...

buh dang.. y'all see wha happen to garbajosa's ankle? eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

To be loyal to my hometown I must say that the Rockets are my favorite (plus where else are you gonna get a 7 ft Chinese man)

But as long as a Texan team wins the playoffs, I'm alright. :umm: And stupid Lakers, DIE! And Shaq can go kiss it, dumb steroid experiment!

:cool:

bun fiyah dallas... i really dun like dirk... nash for mvp (go kanayda)... houston sucks.. muahaha...

so much for ur texan teams... tongue.gif

down wit texas... da's where bush is from... tongue.gif muahaha

You forgot about the Spurs...yeah thats what I thought.

Texas always wins. We got a man in the White House, dumb as we are. See, we're more clever than you think.