can i go to church

Gupt daasan daas

What about other temples like hindu temple, and muslim mosque.

I when once to a hindu temple when I was little about 10 years old with my mum. That was the last time I when, I have always said that I will never step in any other hindu temple or mosque.

I use to sing silent night, holy night at school, what do you guys think about that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Jsingh...Its not like Jesus was a bad man, he was a great ma, unlike Mohammad (in my opinion).....

Christians themself agree with the fact, that Christ didn't write the bible himself, St Paul did...(narration)

thus it shoudl be paulanity! However, I think Christians are Good people :@ , they've been able to reform, even tho their religion teaches to, CONVERT, CONVERt, they have reformed to modern scoeity, whilst Muslims are having a difficulties as they are to consservative.......

Summing up, I wouldn't think its bad to praise Jesus, He was a great man of God!

He forgave just like the Gurus forgave "Khuoda RAkhas" and many more :@

tho I dont agree with all his things, I do think he was a great man :@

Limit is, NOT TO BOW INFRONT OF ANY THINGY, CAuse DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS OUR AUTHORITY ^_^^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

!

you said "He was a great man of God".

we should respect other religions, but as far as we're concerned jesus wasn't a sikh or a great man of god. if he made everyone believed he was son of god, then according to sikhi he was bad man. the gurus never spoke of him and god doesn't have a wife.

you guys should stop trying to link jesus to sikhism, for all we know he could have just fooled a much of people.

we should respect other religions, but as far as we're concerned jesus wasn't a sikh or a great man of god. if he made everyone believed he was son of god, then according to sikhi he was bad man. the gurus never spoke of him and god doesn't have a wife.

you guys should stop trying to link jesus to sikhism, for all we know he could have just fooled a much of people.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Was ne not a great man rolleyes.gif
we should respect other religions, but as far as we're concerned jesus wasn't a sikh or a great man of god.

Not being

a SIkh makes someone NOT a man of God+

WAs Bhagat Kabeer ji, Bhagat RAvidaas ji Sikhs rolleyes.gif

if he made everyone believed he was son of god, then according to sikhi he was bad man.
AS far as I'm concerned, he was indeed Son of God, just like brother you and I are Sons of God ^_^
the gurus never spoke of him and god doesn't have a wife.

I neer said he WAS GOD did I ohmy.gif ..

Tell me, was there anythign wrong he did?

I'm not saying he is an ICNARNATION of GOd ohmy.gif

He was a person Of Go

d, Son of God, jsut like me and you..

a Good person....

he should be respected...and take good things from :@

but not PRAYED TO..

that's my opinion atleast

forgive my ignorence :St:

BHULLA CHUKKA MAAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

according to us he lyed didn't he,

us is who?

pelase provide reference, when and WHY he lyed :@

so how could he have been a great man (some of the things he said we're true, thats about it).
I repeat where, when and WHY did he lye :@
christians believe he was actually son of god,

So do I, I believe Jesus Christ was the Son of Got, just like You and I am the Sons of God (repeat for previous post)

once again we believe god doesn't have a wife, they believe marry was gods wife.

CAn u provide quote for this :@

is marry not the mother of Jesus? :@

I do think he was a great man!

Now please tel me WHY, When and in what circumstance did he llye :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!