Shaheeds: Bhai Beant Singh And Bhai Satwant Singh

anhad

Well was that directed towards me.. I deeply feel sad for your relatives my sympathy for emm... and I shall pray for their well being.. But for the rest.. Yes I do Ardas for the shaheeds of not only 1984 but from the start of Sikhism, All those who laughingly surrendered their lives for Khalsa..

Shaheed Bhai Ajit Singh, Shaheed Bhaj Amarjeet Singh Babar, Shaheed Bhai Amarjeet Singh Shahzada,

Shaheed Bhai Arvinderjeet Singh Goldy, Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma, Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman, Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal... list goes on.. Sant baba jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa, But thats besides the point of this post.. I want to set up an orginization which will fund the families of these heros... Beant Shingh jee.. and stwant sing jee's families will be the first ones that we are going to support..

The names i have listed will be only a few of the sikhs that we are going to help.. and No i didnt get these names off ove my head.. i am ashamed... but that’s the point of these post we need to respect these shaheeds only then will other be encouraged to fight for Khalsa and our guru will be proud off us..

Lets organize this..

No one laughingly gives up their life, I am sure if given the choice they would have preferred life to death.

Hey Satwant and Beant Singh's had a choice they could have preferred to live.. But when Harmandar Sahib was attacked knowing the future of their Families and that they would be achieve Shaheedi they still gave up their lives to take revenge of our sacred shrine and our 11th guru Sir Guru Granth Sahib.. Which was shot and burnt... I doubt they regretted that.... Wouldn’t you call that laughingly but anyways how am I to compare such guru dey payare.. Sant Jarnail Singh Je Kahlsa knowing Harmandar Sahib was going to be attacked swore to defend it as ordered by our Gurus.. He had a choice he could have fled but he laughingly accepted Shaheedi.. Every Gursikh who swore to seek revenge knew their future.. Wouldn’t you call that laughingly or were they sad and didn’t want to fight.... Was their anything forcing them????

I don’t understand why there is much glory in two armed men killing a women what ever her crime, which directly caused the murder of innocent people.

Indra Gandi would have had to face justice for her crimes. The whole world would have known her true agenda instead she was made a national hero, a martyr and Sikhs were branded terrorists a stigma we still can’t shake off. Today we can only make allegations against her and we will never be able to prove how much she was involved. It could very well be that there are others who shared equal blame but because of our dumb foolery, ignorance and the fantasy we dwell in we are never going to be able to succeed.

All we do is praise ourselves by slapping our own backs, if you visualise the action as pathetic as it appears there is a macabre reality to it.

These Shaheeds replayed Sikh History. Those who attempt to destroy Harmandar Sahib seal their fate.

To categorise Sikh reaction to the atrocities of Indian Govt as dumb foolery shows only ignorance on your behalf. Actions of Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Beant Singh have been accepted by the whole Khalsa Panth.

The killings of Sikhs by Govt funded Hindu mobs were a racist and prejudice act. Those killed in Delhi were not part of Ghandi’s assisnation; however the Racist Hindu Govt killed anyone with a Sikh identity. The Sikhs of Delhi were also citizens of India.

Those Singhs were not as stupid as you might think. They had Naam Kamaai and a clear vision of what they needed to do.

Look up to them or not is up to you. However it is easy to assess the aftermath and say what you think should have happened, but like everything thing in life things don’t happen how we want.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

May Waheguru have mercy on your arrogant soul “Dancing Warrior”. I am so ashamed at you, my disappointment can not be described. Our own Gurus have sought revenge when ever the Golden Temple was attacked. Baba Deep Singh (1682-1757) took revenge from the Mughal’s on November 11, 1757.

In April 1757, The Mughal’s raided Punjab for the fourth time. While they were on there way back to Kabul from Delhi they took with them all the valuable belongings fo Sikhs and Hindus, they also took women to be sold as prostitutes. The Sikhs made a plan to attack him at retake their valuables and set the prisoners free.

When Jahan Khan heard about this incident he was shocked as no one had ever challenged his authority. He sent in his delegates to find about these “Warrior Saints” and where they lived. His generals explained that these courageous people were Sikhs who lived in the jungle and kept moving from place to place. Making it impossible to rage war against them, but there most valued shrine was ‘Harmandir Sahib (The Golden Temple)’. Jahan Khan ordered a general to lead a force of twenty thousand Mughals, they proceeded towards Amritsar and eventually captured Harmandir Sahib, 15 Sikhs proudly defended their shrine till their last breath, against 20,000 Mughals. After they captured Harmandir Sahib many vulgar activities were conducted within the temple to challenge the Sikhs.

When Baba Deep Singh heard about this he promised to take revenge. Five hundred men came forward to go with him to free Harmandir Sahib. Baba Deep Singh Ji did Ardas and offered prayers before starting for Amritsar:"May I keep fighting till I have seen Sahib freed and under Sikh control." As he went from village to village, many other Sikhs joined him. By the time Baba Deep Singh Ji reached Tarn Taran Sahib 14 miles from Amritsar, he had over five thousand peasants armed with hatchets, swords, and spears, in his train.

Mughals clashed at the village of Gohalwar on November 11, 1757. The Sikhs pushed the Mughals back and reached the village of Chabba where General Attal Khan came forward and inflicted a blow on Baba Deep Singh Ji whilst Baba Deep Singh inflicted a blow on him and his head separated from his body. Baba Ji also suffered a deep wound on his neck. A Singh reminded Baba Deep Singh Ji, "You had done Ardas and promised to see Harmandir Sahib free from the Mughals." On hearing this, Baba Deep Singh Ji did another Ardas where he asked Waheguru to bless him and give him strength. When Baba Ji freed Harmandir Sahib, he thanked Waheguru for giving him strength and achieved Shaheedi.

Dancing Warrior doesn’t Baba Deep Sigh deserve to be honored or would you rather let the Mughlas occupy our honored Harmandir Sahib, conduct vulgar activities and wait for justice to prevail by its self..

Beant Singh and Satwant Shing need to honored for their great sacrifice.. “Oh soorme Singh Pug Kom De Rakhgey” We are proud of them and need to support their families..

I want all Sikhs from India who read this post and are willing to do seva for these mahan families to contact me... we'll get together and make their financial situation stronger.. so then we can encourage more people and I dream one day we will have an organization which will help Sikhs stuck in such problems...

Don’t worry doing seva is not illegal

No replies Do I Need to Put the Song "Wake Up Call.." See big words and big topics but when It comes to do Seva no one shows up!!... How are we gonna create Khalistan when Sikhs arnt even willing to do a small favo to the shaheeds.... How are more worriors going to gain courage when we arnt willing to support their children????

After Bhai Beant Singh Ji drank the nectar of martyrdom his three children, Bhai Sarabjeet Singh, Bhai Jasvinder Singh and Bibi Amrit Kaur were kicked out of the school they used to attend. These three children were turned down at all government schools they applied to. Even the SGPC denied them education in Khalsa college! As a consequence of this all three children had to get a private education.

Today Bhai Beant Singh Ji’s sons live in Phase 5 of Sahibzada Ajeet Singh Nagar, Mohali. Their source of income is nothing more than the rent they receive from a room.

Bhai Beant Singh Ji’s family live in a financially weak situation.

First you have to gather the facts. Beant singh's children got their proper full education in a very good Sikh school in chandigarh area and even they were provided body guards. It's now their time to stand on their own feets. Shaheed beant singh's wife went into politics and made lot of money (not confirmed) as MLA but sadly she died by home washing machine incident (electric shock).

I read similar message/topic on other forums couple of years ago and now i can confirm that it seems to be a hoax by someone who is claiming to be shaeed beant singh's son emailing webmasters to help him. Don't fall for that.. Even if its true, i think sangat helped all they could but it's sikh duty to stand on their own after getting proper education etc..

Full respect to bhai beant singh shaheed...

After Bhai Beant Singh Ji drank the nectar of martyrdom his three children, Bhai Sarabjeet Singh, Bhai Jasvinder Singh and Bibi Amrit Kaur were kicked out of the school they used to attend. These three children were turned down at all government schools they applied to. Even the SGPC denied them education in Khalsa college! As a consequence of this all three children had to get a private education.

Today Bhai Beant Singh Ji’s sons live in Phase 5 of Sahibzada Ajeet Singh Nagar, Mohali. Their source of income is nothing more than the rent they receive from a room.

Bhai Beant Singh Ji’s family live in a financially weak situation.

First you have to gather the facts. Beant singh's children got their proper full education in a very good Sikh school in chandigarh area and even they were provided body guards. It's now their time to stand on their own feets. Shaheed beant singh's wife went into politics and made lot of money (not confirmed) as MLA but sadly she died by home washing machine incident (electric shock).

I read similar message/topic on other forums couple of years ago and now i can confirm that it seems to be a hoax by someone who is claiming to be shaeed beant singh's son emailing webmasters to help him. Don't fall for that.. Even if its true, i think sangat helped all they could but it's sikh duty to stand on their own after getting proper education etc..

Full respect to bhai beant singh shaheed...

No, you have got it wrong, Bhai Beant Singh's children were kicked out of their schools and SGPC totally neglected them, this has been confirmed by people who were close to the family.

I dont see why do you claim Bibi Bimal Kaur Khalsa made a lot of money when she went into politics then add your 'not confirmed' comment to it. As you talk about stating facts shouldnt you find out before making accusations?

As for the reason for her death, you couldn't be further from the truth.

How can they stand on their own feet when the ground from underneath them has been taken away? Bhai Kehar Singhs son finds it difficult to find employment becuase his father did the great deed of planning Indiras assassination. The 'help' you say sangat has given Bhai Kehars Singh's son is evident when in an interview he stated "the Sikh community doesnt care about us"

This is not only the story of Bhai Beant Singh, Bhai Satwant Singh & Bhai Kehar Singhs families, its the story of majority of the families whose sons, husbands and brothers gave their lifes for the Sikh Panth, and this is how we have repaid them thus far.

So will you care to enlighten us how bibi ji died?? Cauz i didn't posted the reply just hearing from friends or misc person.

Anyway.. Bhai sahibs kids got good private education from Guru Nanak Public school (sector 36) when their mom was a elected public leader. When one is MLA in india, we all know how power they have..

The 'help' you say sangat has given Bhai Kehars Singh's son is evident when in an interview he stated "the Sikh community doesnt care about us"

Pls don't quote me on that as i do not know anything about bhai kehar singh's family.. I was only talking about bhai beant singh's family.. which i shouldn't but couldnt bear the ppls spreading rumors and false stories...

May waheguru jee sahib bless all shahheedaaans family and we all shouldn't have discussions about them on threads instead we should silently go and help the needy. Anyway.. stay in chardi kala spirits :lol:

• 2 years later...

I know this topic is old but a week or so ago I was told that Shaheed Beant Singh Ji's family were in a very poor position.

Please can anyone confirm the state of Shaheed Beant Singh Ji's family. If there are being denied work on the basis of being the children of Shaheed Beant Singh Ji then they deserve our help.

Perhaps the 'baba' in india who was offering crores to those who would kill the sirsa pakhandi could also dip into their bank accounts and help the family.

Yes you are right the children of Beant Singh adn Satwant Singh heve been neglected adn forgooten abotu , adn WE cant blame the Hindus or Muslism its OUR SIKHS FAULT, teh Sikh govt of punjab have doen nothign for them adn nor have teh siksh orgs abroad.

YOU WATCH NO ONE EVER DOES ANYTHING ONLY TALK ON THE NET, ie who has to thsi day gone from Canada Uk USA etc to actually campaign for Khalistan? no ONE!