Weird Feelings Anyone?

Guest ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot believe im posting this but i really need an answer...sangat ji ive been experiencing something really strange...i dont know if anybody else feels this way but i have a friend who once said he/she felt like this too. ever since the beginning of this year ive been getting these brief bouts of happiness out of nowhere..even if i feel really miserable and pain inside i suddenly get this feeling of excitement.. kind of like euphoria where i feel as if something really greats going to happen, im 100% sure something really good is coming my way but i dont know what it is ...but im sure that somethings going to happen..its hard to explain...its just this extreme excitement for something... yet i dont even know what it is :lol: its only for a very brief moment and dont worry im not manic or anything (thank god pray.gif ) but i just wonder why this happens to me, recently its been happening more frequently...does anybody else feel this? what is it? why does it happen? im a healthy person and i have no problems *waheguru* but i just cant seem to figure what it is thats getting me so excited...plz provide some insight

Yeh i get what you mean, i get the same thing...my mates call it the 6th sense, some of them get it too...i also get it when something bad's about to happen- kinda weird, i only realised it when someone pointed out how the feeling coincides with the incident (good/bad) i love it though...feel almost psychic lol embrace it :@ i have;u'll work out what it means in waheguru's time pray.gif i still get the feelings yet i dont actually know why or what i'm meant to do...all in good time i say pray.gif

i agree with bhenji ... i once heard this gurbani vichaar and in that it said that as you do paath and naam simran and you get closer to god .. you develop an intution, like a 6th sense, and as for your friend your past karam (karma) means a lot too, i dont know if you've heard this sakhi, it goes sumthin like this

During Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time, there was these two guys and one of them used to go to strip clubs and bars every night, on the other hand the other guy used to go to the Gurudwara and did seva every night. One day, the bar guy asked the singh , why dont you come to the club with me tonite and the singh replied no i have to go to the Gurudwara and the club goer kept on asking him that for like a year and the singh never gave in, but one day the club is like "let's see what you get by going to gurudwara and the singh was like fine we'll meet Guru Ji tonite and ask him. While on his way to the Gurudwara the singh gets hurt, a slinter goes in his foot and the clug guy he finds a pot of gold but there was only one piece of gold in it, the rest was coal. They both meet up at the Gurudwara and go meet Guru ji and they ask Guru JI

I go to the Gurudwara evry day and he goes to clubs and strip bars, but he finds gold and i get hurt, why ?

Guru ji replies:

" In your last janaam, you had done very bad karam and you were supposed to have your leg decapited today but because you do seva everyday you changed the course of destiny. Him, on the hand, had very good karam, but lost them all by not realiszin what really matters in life, that pot of gold he found today was suppose to be filled with gold but since he did so many bad karam it turned into coal."

My point was that your friend most likely has "6th sense" becaus of his/her karam and you because you do path and naam simran ...

Bhuk Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yeh i get what you mean, i get the same thing...my mates call it the 6th sense, some of them get it too...i also get it when something bad's about to happen- kinda weird, i only realised it when someone pointed out how the feeling coincides with the incident (good/bad) i love it though...feel almost psychic lol embrace it biggrin.gif i have;u'll work out what it means in waheguru's time pray.gif i still get the feelings yet i dont actually know why or what i'm meant to do...all in good time i say pray.gif

Do your mates do daily paath and/or naam simran? ive been told that as you show more dedication and do more paath your sixth sense does eventually become more developed and you recieve more power, given by god. this is the energy some feel when they do paath, i feel heat n lots of it around my head and body when i pray. since starting to do paath, and ive been doing it daily for about 7 months, i see flashes of light and blue light near me sometimes, sometimes twinkling and sometimes just concentrated in one area and i feel that somethings with me protecting me , it just comes out of noowhere. u can also have dreams about gurus be it the guru granth sahib or the 10 others and this is the darshan that is also talked about in paath. i used to feel scared of everything, at night i heard knocking for many years and have seen things at night that have scared the crap out of me, but i dont feel scared at all anymore as i just picture that white light energy or the blue light. It really gives u a whole new persepctive on things. if you look at someone who done bad deed their faces are usually darkened as opposed to someone that does paath and whos face s glowing.u may also feel alot of negative enegy coming from such a person as oppsed to poistive from somone who is more virtuous. There are the evil powers that exist and that can be gained without god but these all lead to evil as the only power givers are god and the dark forces. godgiven powers should be used for good and simran and shouldnt really be talked about or flaunted as one of the gurus sons did.

My point was that your friend most likely has "6th sense" becaus of his/her karam and you because you do path and naam simran ...

I agree with the paath and naam simran bit.