Missing - Deepjot Kaur

BCSikhYouth

No - no questions.

The post was about finding our sister who went missing. With Guru Ji's grace she has been found. End of post.

Im pretty sure whatever her reasons for leaving home or otherwise, she will not want them to be discussed on the internet especially when she is not her herself (i assume).

If she was taken from her home forcibily etc then thats a different story, but if its her own personal reasons then i would suggest closing and deleting the topic. Having her image on the net probably wont help her.

Just my views.

Veerji, i think the only reason her image was put on the web was to help with her search. She had been missing since saturday and its understandable that her family would allow her image online to help with finding her. I agree lets not ask questions but be thankful to Guru Saahib for finding her and bringing her home safe :lol:

P.s Veerjee (Singh with Dunalli), It was also confirmed to me earlier today that she was found. So its okay, no rumours! :@

No - no questions.

The post was about finding our sister who went missing. With Guru Ji's grace she has been found. End of post.

Im pretty sure whatever her reasons for leaving home or otherwise, she will not want them to be discussed on the internet especially when she is not her herself (i assume).

If she was taken from her home forcibily etc then thats a different story, but if its her own personal reasons then i would suggest closing and deleting the topic. Having her image on the net probably wont help her.

Just my views.

You're right. My bad.