very sad

Gupt daasan daas

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I just recently heard about two singhs who wanted to fight each other. All i want to say is, this is sad. How can one singh of the guru ever hit another singh of the guru? Its against sikhi. SINGHS SHOULD NEVER FIGHT!!!! IF WE FIGHT BETWEEN OURSELVES, HOW WILL WE FIGHT OUR OPRESSORS???? Sant Jarnail Singh je Khalsa Bhindranwale said he would never want to do a vaar( gatka term for hit) on another singh. So, remember , stau united. :nihungsmile: :@ :e:

Khalsa mero roop hai khaas

Would you hit your gurus roop????

bhul chuk maf united.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ohmy.gif wahegurooo please i think everyone needs to stop the insanity...do u ever hear other faith members fighting one another...i mean we already have too many enemies we have to deal with,...the panj chor themselves keep us wayy too busy, lets help one another fite the true battles...the battles of our minds rather than indulging into kuljug

united.gif divided we falll!! no joke lets bring ekta into our panth, and as the future generation and as the current sikh youth, its all left to us...

waheguru mehar karn ji

wahegurooo

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^ guru guru jap piyario!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest balwinderkaur

This isnt too surprising to me. I mean we sikhs even FIGHT with each other on the cyber world (look at the wacko.gif in sooooooo many threads....reading them has made my mind totally boggled :@ ).....and we hope to live in peace and unity with one another in real life??????????? Think about it.....if we cant even get along when our contact with each other is only through a modem and PC what makes you think we can get along and live in peace when we meet face to face???? These are the inadequacies in most of us.....in me too....i'm going to admit and be honest here. Hence, I propose we should get over these inadequacies, improve ourselves and aim to live harmoniously as gursikhs veers and bhains wherever we may be. All for one all for all!!!!!!! Khalsas Unite!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

On the face of it it sounds so stupid that two Singhs want to fight each other but what are the circumstances ?. It is easy to assume that both Singhs are in to Sikhi but what if one is a nang intent on deceiving Sikhs. What if the saroop he has is just there to make his job of deceiving Sikh youth easier ?.

Take the example of Baniarawala. Doesn't he have the Sikh saroop as well ? So, according to Khalistani, the Singh who made the attempt on his life is not respecting the Guru's saroop ?.

How about Ashutosh ?. The Bhayya uses the Sikh saroop to deceive people, if a Singh managed to get to him would we be critical of that Singh ?.

As for your remarks about Sant Bhindranwale, you are mistaken. Did the Sikhs in the Durbar Sahib stop shooting at some of the ignorant or foolish Sikh soldiers who allowed themselves to be used as pawns by Indira Gandhi ?

How about Beant Singh the late chief minister of Punjab blown up by Shaheed Dilawar Singh ?. Was Dilawar Singh wrong ?. Shouldn't he have respected the Sikh Saroop of Beant Singh and allowed him to carrying on killing thousands of Sikh youth ?. And lastly KPS GIll he also has the Sikh saroop.

GurFateh

Bikramjit