Watch This Clip

SaRpAnCh

Guest s133k_s1kh

The lady is not a muslim. she is Kiron Kher (Anupam Kher's wife).

You'll find these strings if you go to a Pind. it has nthg to do with the religion or anythg. I dunno from where this tying the string thgy has originated but this is done to relieve oneself from pain in certain areas of ones body. I have seen many buria with the strings tied to the thumbs of their feet. Thy say it presses against some nerves and help in relieving backache :@ .

Kiron Kher has been shown as a buri from the Pind hence the string blush.gif .

Regarding the palm turned up.. is dat a big deal ?? does sikhi say anythg about it ??

and doing the water thing to the sun. i dont think dat is being done on purpose. we shouldn't take evrythg in bollywood against sikhi. b4 anybody attacks me i am in no ways ignoring how sikhs are potrayed in movies.

giving water to the sun is usually done in the morning by the hindus. so i dont think this has got anythg to do with tarnishing the sikh image.

People in sarovar tend to play with water ( atleast i do :s ) and i guess the guy is doing the same :lol: .

I don't know. I'm sick of bollywood. I think we need to stop complaining and start doing. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get the word out to the mainstream media about sikhi just pm me. Anyways what i wanted to say was at the end of the mool mantre i don't know if anyone else picked it up. But I was listening for it cause i know its a common mistake which should not be made by anyone claiming to be even somewhat religous. The lady says Waheguru ji DA khalsa AND Waheguru ji DI fateh. Listen close you will hear it.

The lady is not a muslim. she is Kiron Kher (Anupam Kher's wife).

You'll find these strings if you go to a Pind. it has nthg to do with the religion or anythg. I dunno from where this tying the string thgy has originated but this is done to relieve oneself from pain in certain areas of ones body. I have seen many buria with the strings tied to the thumbs of their feet. Thy say it presses against some nerves and help in relieving backache :s .

Kiron Kher has been shown as a buri from the Pind hence the string blush.gif .

Regarding the palm turned up.. is dat a big deal ?? does sikhi say anythg about it ??

and doing the water thing to the sun. i dont think dat is being done on purpose. we shouldn't take evrythg in bollywood against sikhi. b4 anybody attacks me i am in no ways ignoring how sikhs are potrayed in movies.

giving water to the sun is usually done in the morning by the hindus. so i dont think this has got anythg to do with tarnishing the sikh image.

People in sarovar tend to play with water ( atleast i do <_< ) and i guess the guy is doing the same :lol: .

i remebr seeing a bibi ji wearin black string around her toe...

it was cuz her eye wouldnt stop twitching heheh

nd MR ur not suppose to play in the sarovar...

dindt u ever get hit on the head with the danda by baba jis(sevadars) over there? :@

as a kid u do that...and get yellinz from ur mom and momz givin u the threats that the sevdas gonna eat u up(scary) if u do anything wrong hahaha cuz as a kid some of us dont fully understand the concept of respect so those threatz work to make us behave.

nyhow it was a good movie beside the usual stuff that goes on in the movies.

bhul chuk muaf

Guest Narinder Singh
and plus they didnt come out with the stupid singhs with fake stuck on daariz and always cracking rediculous jokes

I think u should watch the movie again as they did have some scenes of singhs portrayed as goofy idiots, it was brief, but still there. It seems as though we're forcing ourselves to believe that Sikhs will be portrayed correctly in the Indian media. Hell, hollywood has done more justice to sikhs than "bharat mata".

But I must admit that the movie was better than all the other bollywood garbage that comes out.

The movie is good for the people of India (bad for the corrupt government), as for the Sikhs, dunno.

Fateh.