Vege Sikhs Only!

singh1986

Actually, I find that it is the meat munchers who keep bringing up the topic over and over again. I am cool about it, if people want to eat it then that is their poison.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Actually, I find that it is the meat munchers who keep bringing up the topic over and over again. I am cool about it, if people want to eat it then that is their poison.

There we go again. rolleyes.gif Screw this topic!

Why do the vege sikhs constantly have to bring up this topic? You never see the meat eating sikhs starting any topics like this! Why?! You come off as very insecure, and constantly having to preach to the choir! Quit justifying to me why one shouldn't eat meat. You don't want to eat some chicken, FINE! But quit trying to create more drama! Sooo Sooo over it already!

Anyway, there are more important things to worry about like KEEPING A JOB!

P.S. I don't eat meat.

:TH: well said (for once rolleyes.gif )

"Only fools argue whether to eat meat or not"

Wow talk about miss the Point!

WOW talk about taking the meaning out of context rolleyes.gif

Not at all my little friend! I just thought that bit there fit oh so nicely with this Thread! :lol: @

Why do the vege sikhs constantly have to bring up this topic? You never see the meat eating sikhs starting any topics like this! Why?! You come off as very insecure, and constantly having to preach to the choir! Quit justifying to me why one shouldn't eat meat. You don't want to eat some chicken, FINE! But quit trying to create more drama! Sooo Sooo over it already!

Anyway, there are more important things to worry about like KEEPING A JOB!

P.S. I don't eat meat.

I always knew Shanti was a cool guy. rockon.gif

just because a gursikh eats meat doesnt mean that, that gursikh will be forever damned by god. god looks at more importan things like how you live your life in society how you overcome kaam, crodh etc. say when khalsa raaj is established the whole world is populated by gursikhs who dont eat meat, ecology will go crazy, god knows best hence why guru ji said only fools fight over whats right and whats wrong to eat. if god didnt want us to eat meat god wouldnt have made your bodies omnivourous. god is the greatest engineer for god created the human body, therefore whatever god has done cannot be wrong. also guru sdahib said we are singhs, lions and if you take it literally lions are carnivourus and fearless (slightly going a bit off topic)

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Taken from http://www.sikhs.org/guru1.htm

When the Guru visited Kurukshetra in Haryana, a big fair was being held at the holy tank to celebrate the solar eclipse. There were a large number of pilgrims all over the country. On his arrival at the fair, Guru Nanak had Mardana cook them a meat dish of a deer presented to them by one of his followers. Upon finding that meat was being cooked on the holy premises, a large angry crowd gathered in anger to attack the Guru for what they thought amounted to sacrilege (Bhai Mani Singh, Gyan Ratnavali, pg. 123). Upon hearing the angry crowd Guru Nanak responded;

"Only fools argue whether to eat meat or not. They don't understand truth nor do they meditate on it. Who can define what is meat and what is plant? Who knows where the sin lies, being a vegetarian or a non- vegetarian?" (Malhar)

If you are vege argue agaisnt this interpretation! If you are meat eating what you doing reading this post!? told you not to buttt if you do disagree with this event or recollection then input is welcome :TH:

You cannot stop anyone posting anywhere here friend.............stupid topic from a stupid person!!!

just because a gursikh eats meat doesnt mean that, that gursikh will be forever damned by god. god looks at more importan things like how you live your life in society how you overcome kaam, crodh etc. say when khalsa raaj is established the whole world is populated by gursikhs who dont eat meat, ecology will go crazy, god knows best hence why guru ji said only fools fight over whats right and whats wrong to eat. if god didnt want us to eat meat god wouldnt have made your bodies omnivourous. god is the greatest engineer for god created the human body, therefore whatever god has done cannot be wrong. also guru sdahib said we are singhs, lions and if you take it literally lions are carnivourus and fearless (slightly going a bit off topic)

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

LOLLLL, its' a little extreme, but I guess I get the point. :lol: