NANAKSAAR 2DAY

S1ngh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the same as any taksal. starts off with a great soul and the teachings are continued by other great souls.

The Nanaksar i have been to has brought many people into the sikh fold and the amount of bani that is recited is amazing.

Better then some places where when no one is in the diwaan they put Guru Sahib into a suitcase and then into a cupboard.

oh yah one BIG PLUS POINT FOR NANAKSAAAAAAAAAR IS THE SUPER AMOUNT OF DUPER RESPECT THEY GIVE 2 GURU SAHIB MAN THEY HAVE A BEDROOM, LIKE A REAL BEDROOM WITH A BUNK BED IN IT, AND BABA JI GETS THE TOP BUNK AND BELOW BABAJI IS THE CHAUR SAHIB AND OTHER PERSONAL EFFECTS OF GURU SAHIB

that is amazing, i think every gurdwara should be doing that, only the best for guru sahib:)

sometimes ppl mistake the word 'Nanaksari' for 'Nirankari'! haha and they get the idea that both of the terms refer to one thing but this is not right. People associted with Nanaksar have done a lot of seva. Yes, I know some things might not seem correct there but we shouldn't overlook the whole of Nanaksar as wrong.