NANAKSAAR 2DAY

S1ngh

Very noble of you, although why you started it is beyond my comprehension. Anyway, well done.

I knew i shud stay away from damn politicks :@ @ ohh well.. Maff karna jee

As predicted, this is growing into a 'Sant bashing' thread, so I can't be bothered anymore, thanks for ruining it people, must say, it wasn't very original.

Woahh take it easy.. nobody said anything paenjee rolleyes.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

There are lot of sants and mahapursh in nanaksar thats correct.. they all stay in limits ...they dont open their new dera but open same nanak dharamsala but different places to spread guroo nanak sahib atam updesh...all of them have every strange unconditional love towards guroo nanak sahib nirankar and sant baba nand singh maharaj.... ^_^^_^

I'm still waiting for Sehajleen Kaur to query wheather what I posted in my last thread is correct or not. I was told that by a Singh who went to Nanaksar when he was in his teen years and now he's around 35 and he is still attached to Nanaksar. He was one of the main tabla players who did seva in the 'group' of Baba Kundan Singh Ji. Even though this practise isn't carried out today I'm still curious why it was in the 'chardi kaala' days.

Why need sants if we have our living 11th guru srigurugranthsahib??

I read/hear/see more "sant" word rather than waheguru or "guru granth sahib je" in this forum and all other forums.. Are we some type of sants brainwashed? (no offense to any sant, just on their followers :@ @ ). And im pretty much sure that no true sant wants this type of fame.. I respect them, but don't go and worship them.. this is not a reply to nanaksar, but to all over sant thing...

Guest Akaal108

singh please leave the sants alone...

there huge debate on this already.. search for sant and you will find the debate..

let me ask you.. dont you want peace in your site??? i defo do.... then why bring topics like sant is not needed...just because just minority group of sikhs beleif so they are not needed and rest of majority do...do you wish to change the beleifs???

live and let live..... just follow your sikhi and be happy....

jee one thing we can't deny is 2 much sant pooja, esp at nanaksaar.

but i don't wanna bashhhhhhhhhhh

plz dont' bash a sant unless there is proof!!! then ofcourse that person aint a sant

like the vancouver walla sant, not the current one i think but one of em wuz cought boozin it up in las vegas am i wrong?

it wuz in the news like gorrah news

Guest Akaal108

but siri guroo granth sahib ji mentions sants/sadhu/bhramgyanis/...but now please dont tell me sant word reffered to guroo sahiban only.. which some of jathabandis beleive...

There is old saying... today sikhs of western countries can beleive in 2 dollar books by scholar but cant beleive in baachan of mahapurkh..

i m not responding anymore whether sant word should be used or not...just follow your sikhi only... that all should matter...

debates are already be done...

if any more information on nanaksar dharamsala you need.. you should go to your local nanaksar gurdwara to sort it out with the jathedar... argue with them.. all you like...

:e: