The Prophesy Of Guru Gobind Singh

cool! my dad was telling me about this! could you tell us more about this Granth and what meseum it has been kept in?

Ive heard that it was stolen by the British and they tried to translate it and kept it here for about 100/200 years.

thats what i thought could someone please give any information on this sousakhi

Gurfateh

There are tow Sau Sakhis.

1.Mangal Prakash(as Bhai Sahib Daya Singh Ji use to tell abut saying of Guru to Baba Gurbax Singh Ji Ram Kaur(from the family of Baba Budha Ji)).

2.Bijai Mukta Sakhi Dasvi(it is part of 500 or Panj Sau Sakhi perhaps and some attribute this to Guru).

Das has read some part of Mangal Prakash.

There are tow versions.

1.From normal Sikhs

2.Nandhari one

And Nihungs may use it for other reason.

There is a foreacste that in Kaliyuga,One thousend Years there will be Sikh rule as a Satiyuga within Kaliyuga.(it talks of English(Gurind) coming and non faithful to Veda Brhmin succedding them.).

It finds some simlarty to Bhavishya Puranas also.

Das had print before 2004 and it had saying that Sikh will be sitting on the Delhis throne.Likewise print before 147 told about such Veda non belvier Brahmin also becoing ruler of Delhi.

In futrue some force from north west will come till Panipat and Sikh will be ruling Delhi.force from north east will also have a Sikh adviser.At Panitpat that Sikh will defect to Delhi's Sikh ruler.

Sikhs will move ariund the world but in north west direction a Sikh in guise of Hindu will lead the army.

Akal only knows what is going to happen and Akal can change things also.But Gurus and Gurusikhs can move in future also.good lot of past history is also writtan in Sau Sakhi(about origeon of Jews) and also present state of affairs at the time of Tenth Master.

So as what das calculated about 33 years from now something will happen as per book.But Akal only knows and all predestained things can be changed within a fraction of second by Akal.

As it was asked das put it.Akal only anyway knows that what exactly going to happen.

Do you have Mangal Prakash Granth ..??? of yes please provide the link or mail granth me at manpreet.s@rediffmail.com.

Thankx

• 6 years later...

You are from the punjab, why have you come here, why did you not do something while you were there, we are having sensible debates not insulting people like you!!

Sorry, veer ji some mod ( :p) must approve my posts before you can see them. I already replied to you, and I am trying to do many things.

A few facts:

Born in 'Canada'.

Turning 20 soon..