Anti - Hindu

Guest waheguruji

Guest waheguruji

why is there so much hatred on this forum for hindus?

the indian goverment tried to make Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindran Wale anti - hindu but failed

in Delhi riots Muslims Thugs were involved as well as Hindus

our great ancestors were formely Hindus who found out how rigid their caste system and how futile their worship of idols so converted to Sikhism

Gurbani explains their futility of idols caste blind rituals as futile in a peaceful calm and beautiful manner to make them understand

Guru Tegh Bahadur saved them only because they had converted to Sikhism and make a member of their family Sikh

Indira Gandhi was married to a muslim

and every sikh wants their homeland by heart (except for those who like Bollywood)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divisions

it's divided cuz we don't practise "maanas kee jaat sabhai ekai pehchaanbo"

it's divided cuz we forget that "ek noor tay sabh jag oopjiya", and we figure we have the gyaan to decide ",kaun bhallay, kaun manday" when even Guruji never hated hindus.

GURUJI spoke out against the ritual and idol worship

tehse days people are very personal in their hate for hindus (And other relgions too)... people don't speak out against rituals, they label all hindus as horrilbe people... Guruji was against the practises of the Hindu people, not the Hindu people themslves.

Sikh Bhallay, Hindu Manday?

Alot of people i know (myself included) love asa di vaar di paath.. just love it... and theres so much prem in it.. like it's such a beautiful bani. But i know I'm like this, sometimes in reading, we skip over what the meaning is, and we jus end up hearing rhythm... or just reading words...picking up a sentence here or there..

These actions that WE do of labelling people bad and worse...it only come back to hit us HARD in the end... HARD.

In Asa Di Vaar, guruji gives us direct instruction on how to treat and look at people. And that above all, if we don't claim the One Lord as our own, then we're useless... so what happens when we claim that we "own" the Lord yet still go around deciding who is good., who is bad.

There's no bones about it, Guruji tells us STRAIGHT up, "Listen to these words, understand them, this is IMPORTANT STUFF. Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand."

But we don't listen.

actually, i disagree with that. there is definite division based on religion. dunno which world you are living in rolleyes.gif

may be i m in satyugh :D

if there is division based on religion the guru nanak baba fread ji and baba naamdev would not be sitting at same place ....

ram means rameya hoyea .... which is there is every thing .....

molla means milleya hoyea .... which is there in every thing .....

actually, i disagree with that. there is definite division based on religion. dunno which world you are living in rolleyes.gif

may be i m in satyugh :D

if there is division based on religion the guru nanak baba fread ji and baba naamdev would not be sitting at same place ....

ram means rameya hoyea .... which is there is every thing .....

molla means milleya hoyea .... which is there in every thing .....

http://searchgurbani.com/main.ppa?book=das...age&page=51

Erm i dont hate Hindus :nihungsmile: , its just some fanatics on here who do, i remember Pritam Singh khalsa used to hate them alot...well he posted funny pics of them rolleyes.gif , but he's vanished and quite a few people on here are anti hindu. I personally think the Sikh community has alot of cultural ties with the Hindu community