What Should I Do?

Guest Kane

i dont want to cut my hair but i think i dont have a choice anymore....the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about women who marry turbanned men these days but make them cut their hair ...this is becoming very common now .... what are guys like me supposed to do?

What about the women who come from Patit families and marry a Gursikh, and encourage them to keep their Sikhi Saroop, and also have their kids raised in a Gursikhi Jeevan?

What about husbands and wives that were Patits, but later on become tyar par tyar Gursikhs together through encouragement from people, and their own preference?

What about wives that were Patits, but later on after marriage become Amritdari, and help their husbands to become Amritdari?

What about the wives that have their boys keep kesh, and do their gutti/joora every morning before the children go to school, or outdoor?

This is becoming very common now, what are guys like us supposed to do?

Guest Khalsa Productions

_/|\_Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! _/|\_

Just a few Pics of Sikh girls with turbans;

post-6811-1167947740.jpg

post-6811-1167947845.jpg

post-6811-1167947870.jpg

post-6811-1167947998.jpg

post-6811-1167948123.jpg

_/|\_Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! _/|\_

i dont want to cut my hair but i think i dont have a choice anymore....the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

As one of the above posters, I also question the intentions of the poster.

Nonetheless, for the restful yawn of the intellectual exercise if nothing else my reply to this last gem of yours is that the simple truth is you obviously have no idea what a sikh woman is, which brings me to another conclusion, that you have no idea what a sikh man is either. Another simple truth is that Sikh women don't marry men who are scared of the dark.

If you are for real, then you need some self-help far more critical than finding a wife, otherwise your mental state will lead you to being a slave for others for the rest of your life. You need to work on your education about sikhi and your self-esteem if you wish to keep kes.

the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

So now the problem is about "dating" rather than marriage? grin.gif

What do you expect us to say..? You kinda given us the answer already ie: "the simple truth is.." If you know the truth then why ask jee.. we've kinda proven to you whats the truth.. you're looking at the wrong bunch of girls!

Gurufateh!

If my opinion counts, i think its wrong, you shouldnt have to change your appearance in order to find a wife. Maaf karna - but maybe your looking at the 'wrong' woman that you wish to marry - i mean how many kurian these day can say to a man ' i'll only marry you if you cut your hair'? its disgraceful - i dont see how women do it. Aj kal too many kurian are acting like their hindu...

my opinion on this is that dnt worry about it - Waheguru ne therai lai kuj soochea hona hai. :TH: Good luck paji!! :TH:

It really peev's me off though - i mean i personally prefer Singhs to well lets just say 'mone' (maaf karna im trying to use much respect when saying that). i dont know where kuiran get all that courage to go up to a man and say cut your hair or wuteva. im only 17 and i already have respect for my future husband. me and my mom has already had a talk about what type of munda i prefer and my simple answer is a Singh.. i just hope Waheguru's planned it like that for me pray.gif

anyway sorry everyone, life story went on a bit...just forget kurian that are like that do Ardaas and your sorted!! :D

Gurufateh!

the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

dude, what planet are u living on, cos it definitly aint earth!!!!! im a sikh girl n id marry a guy with a turban over a clean shaven guy anyyyyyyyy dayyy! id also marry a clean shaven guy with a genuine love for Waheguruji who doesnt indulge in intoxicants of any kind- if i happened to fall in love with him.....but tell me how many of them are there around.......seriouslyyy.....

The besttt looking sikh girls are with turbanned guys n thats a fact, go to the midlands- wolverhampton- n ull see what im talking about.

Guest s133k_s1kh
The besttt looking sikh girls are with turbanned guys n thats a fact, go to the midlands- wolverhampton- n ull see what im talking about.

Looks dont matter :D . wht matters most is a chardikala SIKH jeevan.