Disposing Of Hair

TemptAsians

Why burn a human body when it dies? Why not just throw it away? After all, doesnt it just decompose to? No need to burn it? maybe what the muslims and christians believe is true? Bury it? Put it pack into the earth?

Who knows? After all, just a dead body, maybe you could provide details on the scientific name for the corpse?

No1 uses the stories of shaheeds to suit their needs. The story informs the importance of Kesh. Kesh doest not belong to us, its a gift from Akaal Purakh, therefore we should be sure to treat it with utmost respect in all conditions.

Point about the dead still stands, we burn the body in sikhi. Can you explain the reason for this to please, or is bhamin mentality to.

Guest s133k_s1kh
no one is expert here!!

ASK URE PUNJ PYARE .

Your Panj Pyare ?? :D evryone has their own panj piyare ? if yes, do thy tell diff. thgs to u ? y do thy tell diff thgs ?

I remember reading about a Sant (unfortunately forgot his name) but he used to keep the hair from the comb and do ardas and burn it. I will try and look up his name.

Also, I remember a story about Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving a gift to someone who asked for it. The gift was Guru Ji's comb with some of his hairs on it. This to me means that Kes is so very important and yet so widely disregarded.

I remember reading about a Sant (unfortunately forgot his name) but he used to keep the hair from the comb and do ardas and burn it. I will try and look up his name.

Also, I remember a story about Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving a gift to someone who asked for it. The gift was Guru Ji's comb with some of his hairs on it. This to me means that Kes is so very important and yet so widely disregarded.

I actually saw the Kanga in October 2004 at the fine new research building in the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib complex. I think some sardar (name escapes me maye the Bagrian sardars??) are custodians of the Kanga. Do you guys think that Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj would forgo his teachings just to give a Kanga with his hairs to someone ? I think not. Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj was not someone who just preached he very much practised everything he taught.

Next we going to get some guy saying we should make a pile of hair and start worshipping it rolleyes.gif

True.

Some 2 rupee preacher makes up a story and tells these brahman loving anti jhatka meat brigade a story and they start to treat dead.

Keratin is a protein, paneer is a protein. Lets stop eating paneer and instead start worshipping it. These taliban pseudo Sikhs make a mockery out of everything.

If your refering to me as a p rupee preacher, please continue. Report me also, all good. Bottom line, Kesh is Kesh.

You dont like it, so what. You belive your crap and let gurmukhs believe their inherited traditions. Who ever is incorrect will face the consequences in the court of the law.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I was not referring to you as a 2 rupee preacher or having a dig at you, if I had wanted to I would have said 5 paisa preacher.

You the one teaching what you refer to as crap without and solid evidence. In fact evidence such as the Kanga with Guru Ji's hair in it makes a mockery of your claims and fake stories. Go tell your half backed theories to those who fall for them a bit easier.

OMG

WAHEGURU JI !!!

I CNT BELIVE WHAT IM HEARING!!

kurtas if ure a so called sikh !!! .. then at least have respect for kesh!!

omg PPL ARE SO MASHED UP NOWADAYS!! .. have no repsect for kesh or sikhi !! ... yeah kaljug!!

dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji .. thankyou waheguru ji for blesssing us with kesh!! ...

eveyone needs to get rid of their EGOS!! .. and accept it waheguru ji

Kes is your Kakkar. If you had a broken kanga or something would you just throw it in the bin?? no i dont think so. rolleyes.gif dead Kes should be burnt and the ashes buried in the ground or thrown in a river.

so anways..

anybody know any easy ways to do it?? cos i dunno bout u guys but i have trouble burning my kes, i end up choking on the fumes or burning my hands haha lol! tongue.gifblush.gif