How Do I Describe Waheguroo?

WJKK WJKF

I no this might sound stupid... i'm doing my GCSE's in RE nd the question i had worth 10 marks was to explain what god is... i jus sat their staring at the paper cus i didnt no how 2 explain it. i felt that i'm sooo uneducated about my own religion. can u pleeeeeez help....... the question also asked me if god was a person, a spirit or something else. also where else can i get more info :D pray.gif

WJKK WJKF

Navneet Kaur

if you wnat your questions answered com to guru teg bahadur gurdwara ( as you live in leicester) there is a youth program run by kuljeet singh every fridays from 7:00 to 9:00

he would answer your questions.

also if you go this evening you will meet the taksali gursikhs that are there doing seva - as they are leaving on sunday - if i were you i would be there this evening - really great guyz

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Dear Navneet Bhenji

this is part of the translation of the mool mantra from jap ji sahib from sikhi to the max which i think explains alot about waheguru

ik oa(n)kaar sath naam karathaa purakh nirabho niravair akaal moorath ajoonee saibha(n) gur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

hope it helps :TH:

bhul chuk maaph

ur sister Manprit

in the SGGS it says its impossible to describe god, but why dont you look in your subject specification (u shud find it on the exam board website) or if its a past paper you can get answers :D

if you have to describe god based on teachings of sikhism then just look up some quotes.

Guest waheguruji

i know this isnt gonna get posted but the Mool Mantar is upto Nanak Hosi Bhi Sach read Japji Sahib there are 2 1s one 1 after the Mool Mantar and there after the first Paurie with out Guru Nanaks Stamp of Name the Mool Mantar isnt valid

Its immpossible to answer that question.

Because words has a limit ......and a limited thing cannot explain unlimited.

our senses can't even percieve what is unlimited......."unlimited" is just a word.

Nobody ever in this world succeded in explaining God......its just an experience which only lucky ones can have.

We can reiterate what has been said before about almighty.....but no definition can completly describe Him.

Thanx for repling every1

i got my grade for the mock exam and it was a B overall, cus i wrote about Japp Ji Sahib, but on the bottom of the question my teacher wrote that i had to describe how he looks???????

anyways thanx alot for the help rolleyes.gif :TH: blush.gif